• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    After getting my Utah CFP nearly 5 years ago, it was time to renew. I downloaded the renewal form off of their website, filled it out, put my credit card info at the bottom for the whole $10 fee, and sent it off on January 22. I wasn't sure when it would come back, since I had never dealt with a Utah renewal before, but I was waiting patiently.

Imagine my surprise when I went to the Post Office on February 4 and found a letter in my box from the State of Utah. My permit renewal only took 2 weeks from the time I sent it off, to the time I had it in my hands! :rockwoot: The permit itself says that the issue date was 1/26/11. Another 5 years of additional states. :draw:

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    Thanks for the info. I've moved and just sent in a Utah COA request yesterday. I was wondering whay kind of wait time might be coming, but this is good news. Maybe it won't be but a couple of weeks for the COA too. :yesway:

Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    That's good to know. Mine expires in October and I was wondering how much time I should allow for the renewal. Thanks for the info!

Specialized

Top Bottom