• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    If its going after the military and LEO market you'd assume it would be at least operational by a south paw....... But thats just a wild guess. Im dying to see a MSRP on one......

Carbon Fiber Frame and made in the US - get ready for some serious sticker shock!

My SWAG: $2000

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Carbon Fiber Frame and made in the US - get ready for some serious sticker shock!

My SWAG: $2000

Granted ill just stick with my Mossberg 590 and be done with it, but the KSG isn't even an option for me, the UTS-15 at least promises a quality alternative that id at least consider buying. :twocents:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    D A N M that is more than a BENELLI M-4:(:n00b:

Granted ill just stick with my Mossberg 590 and be done with it, but the KSG isn't even an option for me, the UTS-15 at least promises a quality alternative that id at least consider buying. :twocents:

I'd love to have one as well. The 2k figure is just my Scientific Wild-A** Guess (SWAG). Based on my experience with carbon fiber stuff in racing $$$$$$$$, I'm thinking that will be similar here. Throw in being made in the US, that'll just add to it.

I hope I'm wrong and it ends up more reasonably priced.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I'd love to have one as well. The 2k figure is just my Scientific Wild-A** Guess (SWAG). Based on my experience with carbon fiber stuff in racing $$$$$$$$, I'm thinking that will be similar here. Throw in being made in the US, that'll just add to it.

I hope I'm wrong and it ends up more reasonably priced.

I do know if they bring it to market at the same price point of a M-4 they will sell a crap load of them (including one to me). But ya Carbon fiber = $. But at least it isnt a large lump of injection molded plastic.

Top Bottom