• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    That is a good price ,I paid around 50 for mine. The bags are where the real expense comes in. Search online and sometimes you can find buy one get one free or the double packs. The big rolls run around 20 dollars at wally world.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    They also have the 139.95 dollar model for 55 Dollars with Free sHipping :yesway: and you can buy multiple of the same model for the sale price

browncofiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    Now that was a great coupon for FoodSavers, but I was not able to act on it in time. The code is now expired. Can you say where you found this code in case new codes might be offered in the future? Whatever site you got it from sounds like a real gem - worth knowing about.

Thanks.

Kathy

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Now that was a great coupon for FoodSavers, but I was not able to act on it in time. The code is now expired. Can you say where you found this code in case new codes might be offered in the future? Whatever site you got it from sounds like a real gem - worth knowing about.

Thanks.

Kathy

I just Googled and could no longer find an offer for that low a price :dunno:

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010

Thanks.

Kathy
    A friend of mine emailed the info to me. I will ask him where he found it.

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Crazy thought, but can this thing be used to make packets of ammo for long term, waterproof storage?
    I wouldn't do it. I am not an expert but it might cause the bullet to seat further than it should causing excessive pressures. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Crazy thought, but can this thing be used to make packets of ammo for long term, waterproof storage?
    Yes, it works fine as long as you leave it in the original package. The pressure these things use isn't enough to do any harm. As stated earlier, the bags are the biggest expense. We've nearly stopped using ours all together except to pack socks and clothes as well as a few other items for our BOBs. It really cuts down on the space used and will certainly guarantee dry warm socks and longjohns in the event we ever use the BOBs.

Top Bottom