• Status
    Not open for further replies.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I posted about a week ago that the school my wife works for did voluntary vaccine last week. She had to get several subs the next day to cover teachers that were out sick.
    I received a text a few minutes ago she just called an ambulance for one of them that missed last week. Pretty sure they were having a stroke. Lost balance and fell earlier this morning and now stroke symptoms. If it is a stroke that makes 3 that I personally know who have had a stroke within a week of the jab.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I posted about a week ago that the school my wife works for did voluntary vaccine last week. She had to get several subs the next day to cover teachers that were out sick.
    I received a text a few minutes ago she just called an ambulance for one of them that missed last week. Pretty sure they were having a stroke. Lost balance and fell earlier this morning and now stroke symptoms. If it is a stroke that makes 3 that I personally know who have had a stroke within a week of the jab.
    Some here will tell you that doesn't mean anything because it's just anecdotal. Expect them to come along shortly and belittle you.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    The bug, the jab, all a means of marketing the reset.
    Fitts is a smart lady and certainly better informed than myself. Glad she's around and willing to share.

It's very true that the US is a blessing to Israel and it has enjoyed a lot of mercy because of this. The day is coming for all of us where stocked supplies, guns, and ammunition will not save us. Be prepared.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I wonder if the “statistics and probability” crowd will embrace these numbers?
    I looked at the spreadsheet, which is available in your linked article. There are 3.5 million children in the 10-14 age group. So the 5 year death rate prior to Covid was 0.0089% annualized (wk30). The death rate after innoculation is 0.0163% annualized (using week 30 data which is the high data point).

You can draw your own conclusion about the headline.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I looked at the spreadsheet, which is available in your linked article. There are 3.5 million children in the 10-14 age group. So the 5 year death rate prior to Covid was 0.0089% annualized (wk30). The death rate after innoculation is 0.0163% annualized (using week 30 data which is the high data point).

I didn't post an article and I'm more than aware of the different ways in which biased folks choose to see statistics. Every person on the planet would be dead now were it not for the vaccine, even the people who haven't gotten it which is why it is so important to the vaccinated that the unvaccinated get vaccinated.

None of the people who died from the vaccine actually died from the vaccine, it's just a bunch of coincidences because the science is settled, there are no long term or short term negative side effects, it's perfectly safe.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

So... it doubled?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

The conclusion that headline came to was drawn from information taken from a very specific set of variables, i.e. only males, only in this narrow age range, and only in these specific weeks. Why focus just on those attributes? Also, an average suggests some years were higher and some were lower. Are this year’s stats within that expected range?

Ultimately, this kind of data wouldn’t sway me as a parent. I wouldn’t be vaccinating my child anyway, since established data suggests children are in very little danger from the virus. I don’t understand why people get creative with data for sensational headlines when the tiny risk children face from the virus is all the information one needs to present as reason enough to skip the vaccine.

I have the same complaint with baseball announcers and their BS stats. “Smith is batting .331 with runners at 2nd base in Tuesday afternoon doubleheaders in August when the temperature is below 78.” That’s useless information.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Curious if anyone knows or if it's been published what the government is paying per shot. All those kids are an untapped market. Next they will mandate it for your pets.

Always follow the money
    I’ve read estimates that Pfizer alone has made $100b on its covid vaccines. The kiddos is indeed an untapped market. The market started drying up in the US. I think that’s the motivation behind the mandates. And now the kids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom