Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm gonna hold out until the reward is a million dollars per person and the experts promise me that the vaccine will make me 6 inches taller, extend my life an additional 20 years and make me better looking. Then I'll get it. Right now these "incentives" just aren't enough.
    Maybe I'll hold out for other enhancements. I mean, if it'll grow hair in places I actually want it, that'd be swell.

ninepntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2019
    Newton co
    Probably doesn’t matter if you were born a woman, identify as a woman or have completed the surgical transformation to a woman. It’s just that advanced and miraculous.

We can only hope for a favorable side effect of Larger Breasts for vaccinated women.

Uh oh, is that sexist?

Sorry if I offended anyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Where are our vaccine apologists that were saying "nobody is going to force you to take it."?
    Strangely silent.
    Come on guys, speak up.

Tell us we are misreading this, and it isn't true...

Or maybe acknowledge that those of us who said this would happen have a better insight into what the left will do...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Tell us we are misreading this, and it isn't true...

Or maybe acknowledge that those of us who said this would happen have a better insight into what the left will do...
    Your chances of finding an apologetic leftist or one who will admit when they're wrong are about a great as our moon splitting in half and creating a matching pair.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your chances of finding an apologetic leftist or one who will admit when they're wrong are about a great as our moon splitting in half and creating a matching pair.
    Especially if one is hanging a little lower than the other. :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Very telling when the people who invent vaccines says they'd stop the vaccine rollout.
    regardless what you think about Steve Bannon, he is just the vessel putting this smart guys knowledge out there.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Very telling when the people who invent vaccines says they'd stop the vaccine rollout.
    regardless what you think about Steve Bannon, he is just the vessel putting this smart guys knowledge out there.

I wonder if he'll get a choice between suicide options? Surely they've got to offer some sort of thanks for inventing their wet dream.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hobson's choice
    It's not even that. Hobson's choice is basically take it or leave it, when leaving it isn't all that practical. There IS no choice to leave it with what is starting to be proposed. It's only take it.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

He's only talking to Bannon because he's been essentially un-personed online. As predicted, the tactics deployed to silence Trump are working their way down the ladder to everyone who opposes the agenda. He's even been written out in Wikipedia as the inventor of mRNA vaccines.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's not even that. Hobson's choice is basically take it or leave it, when leaving it isn't all that practical. There IS no choice to leave it with what is starting to be proposed. It's only take it.
    CED

Hobson's choice
    noun [ U ]

a situation in which it seems that you can choose between different things or actions, but there is really only one thing that you can take or do:

Seems to fit 'You can take the vaccine voluntarily or, if you don't, we'll make it mandatory'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom