• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Here is the stuff of nightmares. Worth the watch and full of truth about the china bio-weapons program.

As can be seen you tube took down the video! The Dr. just made another and has to be careful as they are looking to ban his content. His latest video is called Disease X. He repeats carefully what you are to think he is saying without saying it….. what he is showing and saying is Disease X has been invented, and they are going to use it. And he is terrified. They are out to kill us off once and for all folks.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    One of the things that has bothered me from the get go with the covid vaccines is the pass they get when other chemicals are shrilly condemned by the same medical community. No one thinks that getting a cc of formaldehyde shot in the arm would be good for you and the"acceptable" limits of exposure are in the small parts per billion. That same community thinks it's OK to get repeated shots of MRNA in the face of increasing evidence of harm, and not just harm conjured up by personal injury law firms.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One of the things that has bothered me from the get go with the covid vaccines is the pass they get when other chemicals are shrilly condemned by the same medical community. No one thinks that getting a cc of formaldehyde shot in the arm would be good for you and the"acceptable" limits of exposure are in the small parts per billion. That same community thinks it's OK to get repeated shots of MRNA in the face of increasing evidence of harm, and not just harm conjured up by personal injury law firms.
    I’ve said before but to your point a thing that has bothered me is the unquestioning obedience of the vast majority of medical professionals that have for all of this. The shots, the masks, the “social distancing”, the whole thing.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I'm glad my family doesn't have this level of mental illness.

A belligerent branch of my extended family remains unvaccinated. The rationale? The concerned mother of three needs to know: What’s in the vaccines?

The thirty-something urbanite is a rebellious millennial who demands full disclosure. But this isn’t a cereal box on the breakfast table. It’s a vaccine. The ingredients are patented, tested and approved by Health Canada.

Top Bottom