• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7hatGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Fairland
    Trying to get the fingerprints done for the VAF. Using identogo site. The FBI site says something about getting a physical card and within the VAF app it talks about a physical card. I would like to upload them to the application. So which one do i select on the identogo site?

Attachments

• B489CE8F-2135-4F0A-ADB4-B5574A229FDE.png
      B489CE8F-2135-4F0A-ADB4-B5574A229FDE.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 10
    • 523528BC-EB26-4B90-889E-B040B9CC9B6E.png
      523528BC-EB26-4B90-889E-B040B9CC9B6E.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 10

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Go to your local police or sheriff's office to have prints done on the standard card or check with the identigo office to see if they will provide a physical printout of your scanned prints.

"Submitting Your Fingerprints with the VAF Application​

You are required to submit your fingerprints as part of your VAF application. Most local police departments and sheriff’s offices can assist with fingerprints, though you may have to pay a fingerprint fee.

VAF accepts electronic scanned fingerprint images, but you must request your fingerprint agency print you a copy of those images. Submit the copy with your VAF application".

This may help.

Last edited:

7hatGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Fairland
    Go to your local police or sheriff's office to have prints done on the standard card or check with the identigo office to see if they will provide a physical printout of your scanned prints.

"Submitting Your Fingerprints with the VAF Application​

You are required to submit your fingerprints as part of your VAF application. Most local police departments and sheriff’s offices can assist with fingerprints, though you may have to pay a fingerprint fee.

VAF accepts electronic scanned fingerprint images, but you must request your fingerprint agency print you a copy of those images. Submit the copy with your VAF application".

This may help.

So i was confused about this when I made this post. Last time i went to identago they told me they couldnt give me a physical copy. But if they send them the electronic ones i have to send the physical ones too.

Top Bottom