• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I've been offered a makarov with two mags and a h&r topper (has a wild looking finish on the reciever, its not blue, i don't know what it is)12 gauge as trade on some car parts, what value would you guys put on them. both in very good condition. the makarov has two mags and 50 rounds of wolf ammo and 20 rounds of winchester sxt.

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Is it an actual makarov or a pistol that shoots the 9x18 makarov? There is a difference in the values of a makarov pistol and a pistol that is chambered for the makarov cartridge.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i dont know much about the h and re topper but the mak probably around 160 or so... 40ISH for the ammo if you count in todays market so we will say 30 and be fair so 190.... if its the one i am thinking of they dont really have much value maybe 150 so all said and done 300 but thats with a pretty rough guess.... some pictures would make all the differance in the world on this one.

g194life

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Id say its only worth it if you want them and or want to take the time time to sell them... just my .02

Top Bottom