• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rellik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Told a buddy of mine I was thinking about trading my wasr 10/63 with damage industries modular handguard and 6 mags for an AR. He told me he would be interested in buying it from me cash money. The problem is I really don't know what it would be worth cash price. I have looked online and the prices vary so much. Can any of you guys suggest what a fair price would be to a buddy (I don't wanna screw him but I don't wanna screw myself either).

Rellik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I guess he isn't as good of a friend as I thought. He kept trying to lowball me. Thank you for your info though Destro.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    I just gave $575 for a G rifle and 15 mags. Definitely harder to find than a WASR. Id say $525 to a buddy. $500 without the handguards that would just get thrown in a drawer.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I'm still of the opinion that $450 for a WASR is too much. It was only a couple years ago that they were $300-$350 in abundance, and you can still find them used for that much from anyone who knows better.

Unfortunately some people are willing to pay $600, so the market climbs to that.

This is the same thing as people asking $500 for their used Marlin 336 .30-30. It's hilarious.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I'm still of the opinion that $450 for a WASR is too much. It was only a couple years ago that they were $300-$350 in abundance, and you can still find them used for that much from anyone who knows better.

Unfortunately some people are willing to pay $600, so the market climbs to that.

This is the same thing as people asking $500 for their used Marlin 336 .30-30. It's hilarious.

Please let me know where you can still get a WASR-10 for $300 to $350 these days! :)

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    The market dictates $500 so everyone sets their price there. Anyone who doesnt set their price there doesnt "know better" they just dont understand the basic rules of economics. Its not 2010 anymore.

Rellik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I told him I would sell the rifle the damage industries hand guards that are on it the all the stock parts and 400 rounds of ammo to him for $575. He only wanted the rifle with the stock handguard and 2 mags for $400. Seems a bit low to me and then I would be stuck with 400 rounds of ammo I don't need and handguards with nothing to put them on.

Rellik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    lol just for that....BAM post #50. It only took me 2 1/2 years! But seriously I will wait till another panic buy I reckon.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I told him I would sell the rifle the damage industries hand guards that are on it the all the stock parts and 400 rounds of ammo to him for $575. He only wanted the rifle with the stock handguard and 2 mags for $400. Seems a bit low to me and then I would be stuck with 400 rounds of ammo I don't need and handguards with nothing to put them on.
    Here's an idea. Sell the ammo and handguards seperate. Not that hard.

Anyone who thinks your gonna find a wasr for$300 or even $350 anymore is gonna be waiting till hell freezes over. The last wasr I sold was for $500 with no stock set just the bare metal gun. That was on ingo.

to the guy above who found the romy g and all those mags for that cheap ... Damn son you stole that rifle!! A "g" is MUCH better quality than a wasr. Not even in the same ball park and yes they're getting hard to find. I decided not to sell mine.

op for your basic wasr I wouldn't take less than $500. You can buy them cheaper online but with shipping and transfer you'd be at 500 or close anyways

Top Bottom