Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    So , I take it that since you never see sarcasm, unless it is clearly marked in purple, that you are serious.

It looks as though you are encouraging cannibalism, which is illegal, immoral and ultimately disgusting.

That is basically what you have to base your argument about INGOers killing muslims.

Just trying to be consistent here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So , I take it that since you never see sarcasm, unless it is clearly marked in purple, that you are serious.

It looks as though you are encouraging cannibalism, which is illegal, immoral and ultimately disgusting.

That is basically what you have to base your argument about INGOers killing muslims.

Just trying to be consistent here.

And in the end I want this analogy to fade away. I see what is being done but I want all to realize how many "Visitors" this sight gets just on an hourly basis.
    In this and as I have always done the generalization of Ingoers being either Stupid/Mean/evil/did I mention stupid......is not going to fly under my watch.
    Like it, don't I really do not care. I tried to make this perfectly clear when this started up on this path. Now we are having staff alerted.

No direct knock on anyone involved and the quoted thread is not my target here just an example. but this stops right now.

Good afternoon

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom