• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    You are talking about YOUR government.. The men and woman YOU chose to make these decisions. This war was REAL popular for the first couple years. Now you wanna renig?

i have read a lot of this but i just have to point out to you just because we vote for someone doesn't mean they get elected. so the men and women he choose may not be the folks in government. if that was the case we would have a lot more conservative folks in there :) and folks who respected and believed in the constitution vs a lot of those folks in there now who look at it as a obstacle

R_abbi_T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    LaPorte
    i have read a lot of this but i just have to point out to you just because we vote for someone doesn't mean they get elected. so the men and women he choose may not be the folks in government. if that was the case we would have a lot more conservative folks in there :) and folks who respected and believed in the constitution vs a lot of those folks in there now who look at it as a obstacle

I understand that but in a Government that is based on a majority vote we have to except there candidates the same way we expect them to except ours. It may seem one sided against what we believe in right now but the power will shift back in our favor over time and it will be the liberals who are crying that its too conservative. Government is just as trendy as pet rocks and all the gentlemen here who have lived a couple decades. ( no offense) will tell you that trends repeat themselves. Unfortunately so does history and we a coming up on the peek of the roman empire. REPUBLIC REPUBLIC.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I understand that but in a Government that is based on a majority vote we have to except there candidates the same way we expect them to except ours. It may seem one sided against what we believe in right now but the power will shift back in our favor over time and it will be the liberals who are crying that its too conservative. Government is just as trendy as pet rocks and all the gentlemen here who have lived a couple decades. ( no offense) will tell you that trends repeat themselves. Unfortunately so does history and we a coming up on the peek of the roman empire. REPUBLIC REPUBLIC.

i agree i was just pointing out even if we have to accept them doesn't mean we voted for them or wanted them to be our elected officials :)

R_abbi_T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    LaPorte
    :ugh:I apologize for my post before this one. I was very personally offended by some things that were said in this thread and left a rather uncalled for response I tried to remove it but could only find an option to edit. If someone who has that ability would do so I would appriciate it. To those of you who read it I just wanna say I have no desire to start a fight with that person. He is entitled to his opinion too. I think this thread has gone far enough off topic I am out.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom