• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    WTB: Indianapolis area, can drive depending on offer (but please, not looking to drive out a million miles to pick it up)! Have cash and not looking to play games.

Want to buy any of the following:

Beretta 92 or similar (Taurus PT 92 series okay)

Glock 17 or 22, or the .357 Sig models

Ruger SP101 in .357

Ruger Blackhawk in .357, .45 LC (not interested in .41 Mag)

Single action copies either in .38/.357 or .45 LC

Smith and Wesson 36, Airweight or 4006/5906 series handguns

Ruger GP100

1911s, cheaper the better. No Llamas though, not a Spainaird type... lol

Sig P220, P229 (.40 or .357 sig only), P226 (any caliber), P6, police trade ins perfect, not looking to pay for brand new ones.

AR-15 Uppers (16 or 20 inch, flat tops preferable but not required, must be complete uppers though)

Don't really care what condition the finishes are in, just mechanically good, beat up or worn looking is fine by me! I know market value, so please keep that in mind when offering.
    Email/PM me with what you have and your price! (email is vmccollough2@yahoo.com) Please include your location so we can work out travel details. If no pics, please include a description of condition. Thanks for looking!

PLEASE NOTE: As I have already had to horse with this at another forum: I watch the forums regularly. I see what people have for sale already. They are either too far away or I am not interested. If you have a gun or item not listed above and it's been languishing in the ads for a week or more, don't ask if I have any interest in it. Save yourself the time and effort. Sorry, but I don't have all day to sort through emails for overpriced Taurus 85s or Brycos or whatever. I have cash, but I am not rushing to spend it on something not even close to my interests to satisfy some weird itch to spend. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom