• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This will have an unwarranted negative impact on our mostly peaceful illegal aliens that just want a better life. Keep our borders open and free of obstacles.
    Oh no. The southern border will stay open even if we end up with an incident every other day.

They’ll just close the ports of entry to legal crossers and send the booth agents out into the hills to collect the illegals and send them o. Their way.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    NY Governor was just giving a press conference saying this was NOT a terrorist attack. Just a car accident. But local airports, including Buffalo, will be closed for the next two days. Weird, huh? Never heard of closing airports because of a simple car accident. :scratch:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    NY Governor was just giving a press conference saying this was NOT a terrorist attack. Just a car accident. But local airports, including Buffalo, will be closed for the next two days. Weird, huh? Never heard of closing airports because of a simple car accident. :scratch:
    Yep. Just a western NY man

Coincidentally named Muhammad
    (purple not enough. This is sarcasm)

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Ok I fact checked this myself....... well kind of.

Official Statement from Vice President Kamala Harris:
    " Bridges are big and beautiful. Bridges continually connect two areas of land over a river. We will continue to build more beautiful bridges as we continue to use the beautiful bridges we already have."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What? Nothing about school buses?
    Ok I fact checked this myself....... well kind of.

Official Statement from Vice President Kamala Harris:
    " Bridges are big and beautiful. Bridges continually connect two areas of land over a river. We will continue to build more beautiful bridges as we continue to use the beautiful bridges we already have."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Two dead...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Two dead...

Some excerpts from the article:

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. – A deadly explosion at the Rainbow Bridge is not a case of terrorism.

That’s according to Gov. Kathy Hochul, who appeared in Niagara Falls Wednesday evening after two people were killed near the border crossing between the Niagara Falls in the U.S and Canada.

All international flights to and from the Buffalo airport have been canceled.

The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority says cars coming into the Buffalo airport are undergoing security checks.
    Travelers should be prepared for extra screenings.

In a statement, Gov. Kathy Hochul said: “I have been briefed on the situation that occurred at the Rainbow Bridge in Buffalo. At my direction, the New York State Police is actively working with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force to monitor all points of entry to New York.

Boy, those New Yorkers sure take their car accidents seriously!

Wanderer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Bloomington
    This Fox News article has a video of the purported incident. The car legitimately goes flying through the air, no wonder it exploded. Looked like a Hollywood stunt. I could believe the story that it was a couple of guys in a stolen car fleeing the fuzz, but wouldn't be surprised if drugs were also involved.

Top Bottom