• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    I haven't seen one at the 1500 but have seen at LGS $499 for 9mm. The 45 xds are everywhere around here.

I think the 9 should be selling like hotcakes and will probably be tough to get hold of at first.

bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Beech Grove Firearms had a couple in .45 for $525 as of yesterday evening. Cheaper than the ones I saw at the 1500 :) Although come to think of it, I didn't get a good look at them, so for all I know one of them could have been in 9mm.

indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    Pricing was WAY OFF for some. It's like some booths at the 1500 assumed that you (the consumer) may not know to shop around more than one booth.

I saw no XDS-9, but plenty of XDS-45 ranging from $529 Black Slide ($549 Stainless) up to $729 ($749 stainless). And I know for a fact I didn't make it around to all the booths, could have been worse.

Just as bad as the M&P Shields at the show. First one I saw was for $515 and I thought it overpriced, yet better than most. And I thought right because later I saw one in .40 S&W for $660. Funny thing is, the guy had a good deal on a Bersa BP9CC nickel for $329 that I REALLY almost gave in to. In the end I figured one single stack was good enough for me (Shield-9 love :))

BAZOOKa

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Plymouth
    Midwest Gun Exchange posted on their Facebook page that they have the XDS in 9mm in stock. Not sure on price, but they are really hard to beat on price when it comes to buying a new gun. Might be worth a trip to Mishawaka to check it out.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bradis had some. I think they had three in stock or coming in. "
    Springfield XDS 9mm pistol – $539.95".

Top Bottom