Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Greenfield
    Verizon HTC Droid Eris REDUCED PRICE

SOLD

Hello all,

I am looking to sell a Verizon HTC Droid Eris. Below is a link to the phone from Verizon's website:

Enter your location

This phone retails for $469 without a contract, and usually around $50 after all rebates if you sign a 2 year contract. I am asking for [strike]$200 [/strike] [strike]$175[/strike] $150 firm for this phone (no contract required obviously).

The phone is in very good condition. There are a few wear and tear marks on the screen, but nothing noticeable unless you specifically look for it (you cannot notice anything if the screen is actually on). I was going to take a picture to show this, but the marks are too minor to show up via photo.

All I have is the phone and the charger. No booklet, box, etc is included. I am selling this for a female friend of mine who doesn't want to sell anything FTF with anyone she doesn't know, so the price is not negotiable. I will meet FTF in Greenfield or close to downtown Indianapolis.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

EDIT: Here is another link to try. It seems like the Verizon link is goofing up a little bit.

Droid Eris Review

Last edited:
    Top Bottom