• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    My phone was dying earlier, so I plugged it in to my car charger. I looked at it 5 minutes later and both the front screen and the main screen (its a flip phone) were plain white.

I have tried charging it and taking the battery out. The front screen works now, but the main screen (open) is still plain white. I have to use my phone with voice commands, which barely understands the english language.

Yes I am googling it, but Id also like to see if anybody here has any ideas.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I had an LG Envy Touch that started doing the same thing several months ago. It was the outside screen. Soon after the screen became unresponsive and wouldn't do anything. It was a real P.O.S. Only lasted a year on a two year contract. Ended up in the trash soon after.

Fortunately, I had kept the older phone and just started using it again until the contract was up and I could get a new phone. Always had good luck with LG phones, but after that one (my daughter had the same pone and the same problems) I'm gonna try something different.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom