WTS: Vernon Indiana: Trade Vegetation Trimming For Hunting Rights On Private Land

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    First off, I don't know if what I am offering is a fair deal, so I apologize if this is lopsided.

I have 10 acres of wooded land just south of Vernon. I use it to shoot some NFA stuff that isn't welcome at most ranges. There is a small clearing at the end of the road entrance to the property where I park. There is also a narrow path to my backstop from the clearing that was cleared for lumber harvest a couple years ago. These areas overgrow with grass type vegetation and I end up spending a ton of time using a residential mower beating it back couple times year. I live a couple hours away now, so it has become a real pain. It total, the area in question its about 1/3-1/2 of acre I would say based on a google maps area drawing I did. I just want to go down and enjoy myself and not mess with the vegetation. I don't hunt, so I am offering up the hunting rights for the rest of the year to anyone who would be interested in trading a service of every so often going to beat back this vegetation. You would be free to visit the land as often as you would like. We would just communicate to make sure we aren't both there at the same time. I probably only visit 8 times per year, so it is mostly unoccupied. The previous owners used the land for hunting and left some stands behind.
    IMG_3223.JPG IMG_3213.JPG
    IMG_3217.JPG

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom