• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I only have one wifi network available at my house...and that is mine. Rural living...gotta love it. The first time we went somewhere after I got a smart phone, I couldn't figure out what was going on when all sorts of wife connections popped up on my screen. Boating on the lake surrounded by houses is interesting...so many fun names popping up.

shawn1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Minneapolis
    I once saw an undercover drug bust van. It was white. In small itallic print it stated "Its all good". -That is exactly what the dealers say to their customers.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My mom is on Uverse. She knows I know what I'm talking about but she won't listen to me. One of the times I had to unenstupidate the wifi router I renamed it "ICE Surveillance" for the benefit of all the people of questionable citizenship that live in her apartment complex.

There's an open router that's near enough to my house that if mine glitches my devices will hook up to it. When they're on it, they can't do anything, and it usually takes a couple of minutes to figure out I need to reconnect to mine. I've found my tablet at times after it had been connected for hours. They probably scraped my tablet for its meager contents.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My mom is on Uverse. She knows I know what I'm talking about but she won't listen to me. One of the times I had to unenstupidate the wifi router I renamed it "ICE Surveillance" for the benefit of all the people of questionable citizenship that live in her apartment complex.

There's an open router that's near enough to my house that if mine glitches my devices will hook up to it. When they're on it, they can't do anything, and it usually takes a couple of minutes to figure out I need to reconnect to mine. I've found my tablet at times after it had been connected for hours. They probably scraped my tablet for its meager contents.

I hate it when my device hooks up to the wrong one. I wish there was a way to designate one as "preferred".

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I hate it when my device hooks up to the wrong one. I wish there was a way to designate one as "preferred".

Most devices do have a preference list, where you can order the options in the order you want. Sometimes updates break this though. I have this issue with my work laptop, it likes to connect to the "Public" wifi instead of the Corporate wifi. I have changed it but it won't stick.

Top Bottom