• ...and so much more!
  • dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I took my glock 23 to Charlie (goes by NHT3 on this forum) to have him do a trigger job. I dropped it off for him on Thursday afternoon and picked it up the next day. I'm sure he can't always provide sub 24 hour turnaround but I could not have been happier with the entire transaction.

The trigger pull is significantly reduced and the reset is perfect. He also polished the internals and got rid of that slightly gritty feel during the take up.

Fantastic communication all the along and very reasonably priced for the quality work he does ($80 for the entire job)

Definitely recommend

Thanks Charlie. :yesway:

Last edited:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    charlie does great glock work, now if he was not biast, he does not do work on m&p.
    for shame charlie. all that skill wasted on glocks? your way better than that.
    sorry i cant find purple.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That reminds me I need to get ahold of NHT3 again to do some work on my Colt. I need to have a single sided safety fitted.

He does do first rate 1911 work at a great price too!

:+1: To NHT3.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    charlie does great glock work, now if he was not biast, he does not do work on m&p.
    for shame charlie. all that skill wasted on glocks? your way better than that.
    sorry i cant find purple.

Ric
    The purple is on the dropdown menu next to the big A at the top:D
    When you DO decide to return to the dark side we will welcome you with open arms. ;)
    I do like M&Ps and I had one for a while and I am familiar with them. What I don't like about them is that you need to buy $160 worth of Apex parts to get the trigger where I can get a Glock for half that money. AND Glocks just fit my hand a little better.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Ric
    The purple is on the dropdown menu next to the big A at the top:D
    When you DO decide to return to the dark side we will welcome you with open arms. ;)
    I do like M&Ps and I had one for a while and I am familiar with them. What I don't like about them is that you need to buy $160 worth of Apex parts to get the trigger where I can get a Glock for half that money. AND Glocks just fit my hand a little better.
    I will never join you.
    hey find me a glock 17 for a stone cold smokin deal, and i may return.

Andrew68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    I am very pleased with the 3.5 lb trigger and overtravel stop Charlie (NHT3) installed on my G17. When I bough it new I had Trijicon sites installed and I never liked the accuracy. After Charley installed the new trigger we met at The Trading Post and I fired it. It shot very good but was still off. Charley adjusted the back site with the correct tool and now it shoots perfect. I am very happy. The price was very fair and the service was outstanding. I recommend Charley for any Glock work you need done!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    GREAT Trigger Job..

I just got my G-19 back from Charlie--A whole 24 hours turn-a-round time..

Great job on the trigger+great set of new Nite Sights.

+++1 To Charlie on the Glock work....Bill.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Charlie installed sights and did a trigger job while I waited. Couldn't be happier with it. The trigger is just over 3 lbs and is the best trigger I have ever felt on a Glock. I drove from Lafayette to Greenwood, and will do it again when I need work done.

DaCoach

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Greenwood
    I just wanted to give my recommendation for Charlie as well. I recently had Charlie do a tigger job, install night sights, and smooth out the trigger safety on my new Glock 21. I was so happy with the results that I had him do some cleaning and some internal work on my Springfield TRP. Again, his work was outstanding. I also have to mention that his turnaround time is incredible. He did the work on both guns in one day! If you need any work done on a Glock or 1911, Charlie is your man.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    I met with Charlie Friday and he gave me a great deal on a few sets of sights and put them in as well. Very professional and great guy. His triggers feel AMAZING!! That will be next on my list for sure. I would definitely recommend him and his services! Thanks again!

Top Bottom