• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'm sure this has been posted, and if it is a dupe...I'm sorry.

But I think it needs to be seen again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nONjlZ8YMkA]YouTube - Vet cuts down Illegal Mexican flag flying above U.S. Flag[/ame]

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::patriot:

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Flag

Good for the Vet that took action and reclaimed the American Flag .
    If they are so proud of there country and there flag let them go back to there country and fly it there.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The last few times this was posted, the threads eventually got locked because they turned into obnoxious arguments. Let's see if we can keep it civil this time, OK, guys?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    He did the LEGAL and the Right and HONORABLE thing!!! I'll do the same thing if i ever see it, and any good American would too. +1 to this Honorable Veteran!!!

This is OUR country, not the Mexicans!! If they keep pushing and disrespecting then its gonna be on.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I've got tears of joy in my eyes.
    At least someone in this country still has the balls to do what's right.
    God bless our veterans and all who understand and eliminate travesties where they see em.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    When I first saw this, about a year or so ago...I literally stood up and cheered, I ain't kiddin'. Tiff, my wife, got all freaked out and asked what the heck was going on. I showed her and she said that man deserves a medal or award of some kind.

I'd like to meet him and shake his hand. I would stand next to him anywhere he may need me to.

All of this arguing back and forth about immigrant rights is a waste of tax payer dollars. They broke the law and need to be held accountable for that. It's just too bad that for more than 50 years the government only ever raises the issue during an election year, and then it's a big friggin lie to get votes. Now, after all these years Americans who have had enough are actually trying to follow the laws and remind people that Illegal is Illegal.

I'm sure there would be a lot of different feelings about the whole immigration thing if they would come here, learn to become U.S. citizens and put the American way of life first and their cultural traditions second. I could care less if they want to share a 3 bedroom house with 40 people, but those 40 people had better be contributing members of society.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Good post!

Flying that flag now is asking for trouble.

If I go and live in Europe, as a citizen of whichever Host Nation, I am expected to assimilate and show respect to that Nation.

What cant the latinos understand this? If they want to fly those colors, then they obviously dont like America or it's foundation and should be tossed out

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Awesome video, I'd do the same thing.

BTW, just out of curiosity, would it have been legal if the Mehikan flag was under the US flag?

Also, was that legal for him to do that? If I walked up to someone's establishment and cut down their flag and took the US flag with me, would I suffer repercussions?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The best part is him leaving the mexican flag on the ground.

Agreed!!! them mexicans werent gonna do sh*t either because they are probly illegal anyways. they wouldnt want the Immigration showing up.

The Flag deserves respect, period. if i drive past your house and you have a flag that is torn to shreds, then im gonna come knock on your door and politely ask you to take it down. If you refuse, then well.... sometimes flags blow away. take it down and retire it properly with respect. If you start waving a mexican flag in my face in my country, im gonna wipe my back side with your flag and then burn it. I make no appologies for my feelings.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    That was the best video I have seen in a long time. I'd like to see more people like this on a regular basis. If they are so proud of mexico go back there. You came to America for a reason, so respect the nation that you reside in. If I EVER see that I will take our flag and **** on the mexican flag and stomp it in the dirt saying (four) your flag.

Ok my rant is kinda over on here anyways!

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    He did the LEGAL and the Right and HONORABLE thing!!! I'll do the same thing if i ever see it, and any good American would too. +1 to this Honorable Veteran!!!

This is OUR country, not the Mexicans!! If they keep pushing and disrespecting then its gonna be on.

I agree. So would I and everyone i know in uniform and a lot of people that aren't.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Agreed!!! them mexicans werent gonna do sh*t either because they are probly illegal anyways. they wouldnt want the Immigration showing up.

The Flag deserves respect, period. if i drive past your house and you have a flag that is torn to shreds, then im gonna come knock on your door and politely ask you to take it down. If you refuse, then well.... sometimes flags blow away. take it down and retire it properly with respect. If you start waving a mexican flag in my face in my country, im gonna wipe my back side with your flag and then burn it. I make no appologies for my feelings.

No man ought to apologize for his beliefs.

It's a sorry *** time when Patriots have to even mention not being sorry for they're beliefs, if you ask me.:patriot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRFGWO4BY_w]YouTube - Mexican Students Walk Out of Class, Attack Other Students with American Flags[/ame]

Check out the Latino in the wife beater.... Real tough and "harrrrr" until acouple Patriots jump out of the truck :popcorn:

Watch this video.... La Raza invades Town hall meeting, bringing violence to a political stable situation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geYF3GYvL_Y]YouTube - La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall[/ame]

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    No man ought to apologize for his beliefs.

It's a sorry *** time when Patriots have to even mention not being sorry for they're beliefs, if you ask me.:patriot:

YouTube - Mexican Students Walk Out of Class, Attack Other Students with American Flags

Check out the Latino in the wife beater.... Real tough and "harrrrr" until acouple Patriots jump out of the truck :popcorn:

Watch this video.... La Raza invades Town hall meeting, bringing violence to a political stable situation.

YouTube - La Raza Mexicans Invade Texas Townhall

Great videos, in the first one the big jiggling butt of the mexican American ruined it for me thought.:n00b:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Agreed...if i drive past your house and you have a flag that is torn to shreds, then im gonna come knock on your door and politely ask you to take it down. If you refuse, then well.... sometimes flags blow away. take it down and retire it properly with respect. If you start waving a mexican flag in my face in my country, im gonna wipe my back side with your flag and then burn it. I make no appologies for my feelings.

And if I catch you on my property with your pants down, setting my personal property on fire, I hope you brought body armor along with you. I make no apologies about my feelings for my private property.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom