• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Well dang it. I have been considering this for a couple years now and the reviews also scared me off. Bosshoss is my bro and he just raves about his to me as he did on this thread. I know of 2 others that had them and just hated them and this made me cautious to say the least. I may have to try one now with this review and maybe the quality has ramped up some.

Either way thanks for the review.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Well dang it. I have been considering this for a couple years now and the reviews also scared me off. Bosshoss is my bro and he just raves about his to me as he did on this thread. I know of 2 others that had them and just hated them and this made me cautious to say the least. I may have to try one now with this review and maybe the quality has ramped up some.

Either way thanks for the review.

Of course I can't guarantee that you won't have any issues with yours, I just know I was totally surprised at how awesome it is in my hands, and when I say I couldn't live without one now, I mean it. If if broke today, I would order another one immediately without delay.

I seriously can't believe I waited so long!

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I think the big variable in this is the primers you use. If CCI or Federal, they will probably run great. My vibra-prime was/is worthless with Winchester. Ended up buying a Dillon RF100. Once dialed in, that thing is awesome but random Winchester packs can still cause issues.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I think the big variable in this is the primers you use. If CCI or Federal, they will probably run great. My vibra-prime was/is worthless with Winchester. Ended up buying a Dillon RF100. Once dialed in, that thing is awesome but random Winchester packs can still cause issues.

Interesting. I have not tried any of my Winchester primers yet, only CCI. Also, I just bought 10,000 S&B SPP primers from Cabella's for their $20/1000 sale with free shipping. I have not tried any of those either.

It'll be interesting to see how the Win and S&B's feed.

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    I had a bad one the other night with mine. I loaded 500 and had 40 primers flipped. That has never happened before with the vibra prime. Turns out I had been using the large side of the tray with small pistol primers lol I knew something wasn't right when they didn't just run down the hole but I didn't pay attention hahaha
    Live and learn the collect puller got a workout :)

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I had a bad one the other night with mine. I loaded 500 and had 40 primers flipped. That has never happened before with the vibra prime. Turns out I had been using the large side of the tray with small pistol primers lol I knew something wasn't right when they didn't just run down the hole but I didn't pay attention hahaha
    Live and learn the collect puller got a workout :)

Ouch! That is not a good thing! Dang, 40 out of 500, you knew something had to be screwy!

Top Bottom