• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My preference is the Volquartsen hammer and sear with the TK Victory trigger. I’ve yet to build a MkIII or MkIV with those parts that crossed above the 2lb mark. Easy to set up to minimal pre-travel and over travel.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    My preference is the Volquartsen hammer and sear with the TK Victory trigger. I’ve yet to build a MkIII or MkIV with those parts that crossed above the 2lb mark. Easy to set up to minimal pre-travel and over travel.

From watching Youtube videos of the parts installation the Ruger looks more difficult to work on. What's your opinion?

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    From watching Youtube videos of the parts installation the Ruger looks more difficult to work on. What's your opinion?

I’ve never gone beyond basic disassembly on the Victory, it’s between the MkIII and MkIV for that. I didn’t care for the Victory much so it didn’t stay around long enough to be modded.

I found the MkIV to be more aggravating to install than the MkIII, but that very well be from the number of MkIIIs I’ve done. If I did a few more MkIVs it would probably be a wash, but I’m happy to stick with the IIIs.

The two no one could pay me to fully disassemble again are the Buck Mark and the 41. Those two were obnoxious.

Top Bottom