• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lyudmilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    It's important that people see this video and learn the truth about Dan Coats' anti-gun record. He has fooled people for years, making them think he is a conservative. This video demolishes his fake conservative credentials with his own record. Please share this video with your friends and family and tell them NOT to vote for Dan Coats in the May primary.

Lyudmilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Why do you want to vote independent? Coats isn't the only person running in the primary. If you vote independent (whatever that means) you are just throwing away your vote and enabling Dan Coats and his gun grabbing friends. This kind of attitude harms gun owners more than anti-gun politicians.

You really should consider the other candidates and find out where they stand on 2nd Amendment issues. Don't lets Coats' anti gun record suppress your vote.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    TNEK,
    There are other people running in the Republican primary like richard behney so at least there is some hope for the Indiana GOP.

However if Coats gets the nod then I will certainly be going Independent when I get into the booth.

Lyudmilla,
    That is the attitude that has allowed the runaway government that we have right now. Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. If you aren't willing to support a third party when they are right, you are the reason that things don't change.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Lyudmilla,
    That is the attitude that has allowed the runaway government that we have right now. Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. If you aren't willing to support a third party when they are right, you are the reason that things don't change.

What do you know about the other candidates? How are they the lesser of two evils? How is an as yet unnamed third party candidate even marginally superior?

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    What do you know about the other candidates? How are they the lesser of two evils? How is an as yet unnamed third party candidate even marginally superior?
    office_space_kit_mat.jpg

I didn't say that any specific candidates were evil, or the lesser of any amount of evil or not so evil.

I was making reference that the mind set, that Independent and Third Party Candidates only steal votes, is not helpful. Blindly voting AGAINST the big bad left, is not the answer. I am advocating voting FOR the candidate that you believe in. Compromising your basic political beliefs doesn't seem to be the way to return to the Constitution.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I didn't say that any specific candidates were evil, or the lesser of any amount of evil or not so evil.

I was making reference that the mind set, that Independent and Third Party Candidates only steal votes, is not helpful. Blindly voting AGAINST the big bad left, is not the answer. I am advocating voting FOR the candidate that you believe in. Compromising your basic political beliefs doesn't seem to be the way to return to the Constitution.

Fair enough. Check out John Hostettler. He's no Dan Coats.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Wow awesome personal attack!

Are you going to deny that Hostettler has had some serious WTF moments?
    Like the South Toronto thing , Or the carrying a gun though the Louisville Airport, Or the Democrats are Anti-Christian things.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    TNEK,
    There are other people running in the Republican primary like richard behney so at least there is some hope for the Indiana GOP.

However if Coats gets the nod then I will certainly be going Independent when I get into the booth.

Lyudmilla,

It depends on who gets the nod. I think at this point I will be voting in the primary foe behney possibly but if coats wins I will vote Libertarian or Independent.

Lyudmilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Fair enough. Coats is the only candidate in the Republican primary field who has been openly hostile to gun owners. His votes for the Brady gun control bill and his vote for the assault weapons ban makes him an unacceptable option.

I urge you to look closely at the candidates and find out where they stand.

If we don't pay close attention, we could end up with another Dick Lugar if Coats wins the primary.

Top Bottom