• ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Tim,

First, I'm amazed at how quickly you were able to produce this!

Second, there aren't words to describe the gratitude I feel for how you presented NFA Day to your many subscribers. You captured it just like we try so hard to present it each year. On behalf of the NFA Day Organizing Committee I offer you a sincere "Thank You".

You are always welcome at every NFA Day. :ar15:

:ingo:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Tim,

First, I'm amazed at how quickly you were able to produce this!

Second, there aren't words to describe the gratitude I feel for how you presented NFA Day to your many subscribers. You captured it just like we try so hard to present it each year. On behalf of the NFA Day Organizing Committee I offer you a sincere "Thank You".

You are always welcome at every NFA Day. :ar15:

:ingo:
    Thank you, and thanks for having me out. Also, thanks to all the INGO members who were so friendly and willing to help out - even give me ammo.

It was a great time and I plan on coming back next year, schedule permitting. You guys rock and what you guys do for our community is absolutely incredible. Anything I can do to help support you guys, just let me know.

bluto67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    great video, saw myself in it a number of times. you just could of left out that part where my big lazy butt hitched a ride in the wagon. lol.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    great video, saw myself in it a number of times. you just could of left out that part where my big lazy butt hitched a ride in the wagon. lol.
    I couldn't seem to get a shot of the wagon without you in it, I thought they were paying you to sit in it. :D

bluto67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    all joking aside, i would've liked to have gotten a ride up that hill at then end of the day. i almost faceplanted a couple of times.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Just watched the video. It was superb!! Excellent production quality. I really appreciate the way you represented INGO and its members. Very nice. :yesway:

It was probably best that you were there on Saturday. By Sunday afternoon with 2+ inches of rain, the range was looking pretty beat up! You definitely had the better day for taking pictures and video. (We still had fun both days! :))

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Nice work, Tim! Like esrice said, it really captured the essence of why we have NFA Day and I really appreciate the way you presented it.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Thanks everyone. I hope the video inspires others to attend next year. I know I will do my best to make it.

Top Bottom