• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    [ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5fd_1365306989]LiveLeak.com - Roadrage Instant Karma[/ame]
    Riders shouldn't have taken up both lanes in my opinion but wow what a stupid driver. She could have killed a lot of people.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I hate all bikers... wheter its jap bikes or it hey look at me i have straight pipes on my hog and hold it wot through every gear....

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're not supposed to ride two abreast in a single lane. If you have two lanes of bikes, you're supposed to ride in both lanes of a two lane highway (that are going in the same direction).

And yeah, this driver was a class A jackhole.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    LiveLeak.com - Roadrage Instant Karma
    Riders shouldn't have taken up both lanes in my opinion but wow what a stupid driver. She could have killed a lot of people.
    Hmmm... If they were doing the speed limit and obeying the laws, why shouldn't they have been in both lanes? What, if for example, it was two separate groups of motorcyclists [ it happens ]?

That said, the driver is an idiot and got what they had coming to them.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    You're not supposed to ride two abreast in a single lane. If you have two lanes of bikes, you're supposed to ride in both lanes of a two lane highway (that are going in the same direction).

And yeah, this driver was a class A jackhole.
    [Speaking for Indiana, I don't know the specific laws of every state and would review them before riding there] Actually you most certainly can ride two abreast in a lane so long as both riders consent to it.

What you're supposed to do is to stagger - lead in the left side of the lane, second following 1 second behind in the right, third in the left one second behind the second. What this does is allows 2 seconds of distance between each rider without consuming both lanes.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I hate all bikers... wheter its jap bikes or it hey look at me i have straight pipes on my hog and hold it wot through every gear....
    So you're saying that you hate me, just because I have a motorcycle?

Why is that, exactly? Usually it's jealousy but I won't assume this ... I'll leave the assumptions up to you.

394486_469748226376767_374469689_n.jpg

561882_469748609710062_261741015_n.jpg

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    [Speaking for Indiana, I don't know the specific laws of every state and would review them before riding there] Actually you most certainly can ride two abreast in a lane so long as both riders consent to it.

What you're supposed to do is to stagger - lead in the left side of the lane, second following 1 second behind in the right, third in the left one second behind the second. What this does is allows 2 seconds of distance between each rider without consuming both lanes.
    I agree, the bikers were doing nothing wrong and that driver of the car is lucky no one got killed. I hope they had to pay for alot of repairs on their car.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Never once had a positive experience with any biker...

Jap bikes, they weave in and out and sneak up right behind you and pass

Harley guys take for ever to get off the line and then its wind it out in 1st and hold it, than slowly go into 2nd, wind that out and hold it with your straight pipes sounding like complete ****....

my cousins both are harley guys and they even **** me off when i find myself around them in traffic

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Never once had a positive experience with any biker...
    I know a lot of bikers that are perfectly nice upstanding citizens as well as supporters of the 2nd Amendment. I am one very such example. Is that to say there aren't jacka**es on bikes? No... But there are just as many [if not more] in cars.

Jap bikes, they weave in and out and sneak up right behind you and pass
    As long as they're not driving recklessly they're fine - I'm sorry your car can't handle like a bike... If you're jealous - get a bike.

Harley guys take for ever to get off the line and then its wind it out in 1st and hold it
    And you've never been behind a car, truck, or SUV that took forever to get up to 45mph?

Yeah... it's just Harley riders... They're the only ones.

than slowly go into 2nd, wind that out and hold it with your straight pipes sounding like complete ****....
    I agree about the straight pipes - I don't like it either but I don't label all bikers as 'trash' because a few do something I don't like.

my cousins both are harley guys and they even **** me off when i find myself around them in traffic
    So you dislike your cousins and not everybody that rides a bike.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    i just hate bikes...

heres my all time favorite.

Watch on mute, may be some language
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rueC1r8W1s[/ame]

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yeah, dumb people do dumb things - you can find this with anything. There are dumb bike riders that do stupid things, dumb car drivers that do stupid things [the original post for a good example], dumb gun owners that do dumb things, etc... I'm not saying you should like all bikes and bikers, but that you shouldn't hate them all indiscriminately.

You're obviously welcome to your prejudice against bikes - I just hope you're not the type with irrational road rage. If I'm in my car and you come up to try and 'beat my ass' at least I can stay in my car - if you come up to me on my bike at an intersection to take your road rage out on me I can and will defend myself.

That said, I don't ride like an a**hat - but some do.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    no i dont have road rage, nor would i ever intentionally try to harm someone. and i dont hate you as a person but i do hate the stereotyical bikers i have mentioned above... those are the guys who get the train horn and get coaled out...

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Hating all motorcycle riders because there is a segment of asshats that ride motorcycles, is akin to labeling all gun owners as irresponsible killers because of tragedies like school shootings.

Just sayin.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Hating all motorcycle riders because there is a segment of asshats that ride motorcycles, is akin to labeling all gun owners as irresponsible killers because of tragedies like school shootings.

Just sayin.
    ^^^ Exactly

You shouldn't paint an entire group with the same brush.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    First, I've owner three bikes. All three had mufflers. IMO a bike shouldn't sound any louder than a car (see: Honda Golden Eagle) I wish that the guys who like loud pipes could somehow hook the exhaust to their ears where the rest of us didn't have to listen to it. Outside of a race track I see no place for loud pipes. Flame on.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    as someone who has lost two people from our pack directly due to cagers not paying attention, (turning right from the center lane, and failing to yield properly) i'm rather sensitive to road rage. i specifically recall two instances in a single summer that was due to M/C hate, and a car throwing things at us and swerving at the bikes, we were minding our own business, safe and responsible.

it was these occurrences that prompted me to start carrying. had we not had strength in numbers, a single MCer likely would have been run off the road and been killed.

thats not to say that there aren't jackass people on bikes, oh trust me they're everywhere. for us however, we usually weeded those people out, or they weeded themselves out when they wadded up their bike.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Hmmm... If they were doing the speed limit and obeying the laws, why shouldn't they have been in both lanes? What, if for example, it was two separate groups of motorcyclists [ it happens ]?

That said, the driver is an idiot and got what they had coming to them.

Short video, hard to know the whole story although there is no reason for cager to drive like he did.

HOWEVER. . .many moons ago when I went thru drivers ed we were taught that the left lane was for passing and then return to the right lane. All the bikes "appear" to be running the same speed and if you watch the beginning of the clip it appears that the camera operator speeds up to prevent the car from pulling into the left lane. It doesn't make any of what took place legit but there were many tools in this video.

As an aside I saw 12 motorcycle cops running northbound on 37 last summer. 6 in each lane side by side at 50 miles per hour, they had traffic backed up for 1/2 mile. Asshattery at its' finest!

Top Bottom