• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Glad that the would-be victim was able to protect their self. Anytime someone dies I think it's a tragedy, but some people really make me reconsider the truth in that statement.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm sure that there will be cries from the thug's family of "he was such a good kid, he just got mixed up with the wrong crowd". I'm not saying anyone deserves to die, but they did some dumb stuff and paid the ultimate price.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    A robbery only lasts a few moments, death is forever...
    He shoulda just taken his arse whipping....
    Maybe another gentle giant was killed...

FatalDeveloper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2013
    Indianapolis
    A robbery only lasts a few moments, death is forever...
    He shoulda just taken his arse whipping....
    Maybe another gentle giant was killed...

What if he let them rob him and they take his gun. Then later use it to rob/kill someone else. Now he would feel responsible for the death of an innocent person.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What if he let them rob him and they take his gun. Then later use it to rob/kill someone else. Now he would feel responsible for the death of an innocent person.
    We simply can't risk that. We should all just keep them at home locked in our safes to protect the public.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A guy I worked with up in Milwaukee was attacked while walking home with his Chinese dinner. The attacker tried to steal his dinner. Problem for the attacker was that my acquaintance was a Marine. He pummeled the attacker pretty good but was pissed because his dinner was ruined.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I can't believe the reporter referred to them as "thugs", I'll bet she's looking for another job, you know that really stirred up the "community leaders". And, one things for certain, the little thug that was shot and survived in a previous robbery attempt, only to be killed in this one.......will never do it again. Good for armed citizen!

limbsonagrizzly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    "A blanket prohibition on carrying gun in public prevents a person from defending himself anywhere except inside his home; and so substantial a curtailment of the right of armed self-defense requires a greater showing of justification than merely that the public might benefit on balance from such a curtailment, though there is no proof it would." - Posner, Moore v. Madigan

I'm glad to see that a person "[l]icensed to carry a concealed weapon" was able to defend himself successfully.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Lousy reporting but Katy Crowther, SCHWING! Which is good for her because her reporting skills stank!!!!

Interesting that the dead thug was shot last month but didn't slow down! Guess destiny was at work for that one. This Bud's for you Mister "Not Going To Rollover And Be A Victim Guy!!"

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    A guy I worked with up in Milwaukee was attacked while walking home with his Chinese dinner. The attacker tried to steal his dinner. Problem for the attacker was that my acquaintance was a Marine. He pummeled the attacker pretty good but was pissed because his dinner was ruined.

That right there is worth an extra shot to the gut from a size 12!!:xmad:

Top Bottom