• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I know I'm not as limber as I used to be, but climbing through one of those windows and then back into a car seems like it would require serious motivation and no small degree of acrobatic skill. Maybe there's more value to "parts is parts" than I thought.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    There was one where a woman went in a taco bell and ordered fries. Was upset that did not have any. She said she's never ate there before so she does not know what they have. Too stupid to look up at pictures. Ill see if i can did it

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Geez the mentality of people. If they would have gone inside and said they ordered nuggets and didnt get them, they would have probably received them for free, instead of pulling this stuff...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I could understand that over a McRib, McNugets, not so much.

I don't get the whole McRib fascination. I guess if you like bbq sauce on a piece of fat and gristle then it would be appealing. It's been years since I tried one though, so maybe they've improved them since then. :dunno: At the time though, one bite was enough to convince me that it was not something I wanted to put in my mouth. People seem to get awfully excited whenever they bring them back though.

Top Bottom