• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    try right clicking on the video, going to settings on the menu that comes up, then unchecking the box that says "enable hardware acceleration." Not sure if that will do it, especially not knowing what OS and browser you're using.

bloodman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    in your nightmares
    try right clicking on the video, going to settings on the menu that comes up, then unchecking the box that says "enable hardware acceleration." Not sure if that will do it, especially not knowing what OS and browser you're using.
    my OS windows7 browser is internet explorer. I right clicked and enable hardware acceleration did not come up.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Flash player has been really flaky on firefox since about mid june's update. Unsure of whether it is effecting IE, but if it forces my home pc to crash FF one more time I am moving to chrome or safari and never looking back.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Flash player has been really flaky on firefox since about mid june's update. Unsure of whether it is effecting IE, but if it forces my home pc to crash FF one more time I am moving to chrome or safari and never looking back.

Oh, I'm having that happen on my Android since June too. I guess Apple was right not to allow flash!

Anyways, OP probably just needs to go to adobe.com and reinstall flash. Also, make sure you're sing the 32-bit browser version of IE and NOT the 64, regardless of what CPU you have. Both shortcuts should be in the start menu. Also, you can reset all IE settings with the click of a button in Internet Options.

Top Bottom