• ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Great review of the new CM9!!

I have been carrying the PM9 since it came out and can't say enough good about it. Mine has fired well over 1000 rounds and has been a model of what a carry pistol should be. 100% reliable and very accurate. I got lucky when I got mine. Dealer for some reason just wanted to get rid of it, and I picked it up for what the current CM9 is selling for!

Don't leave home without it!!!

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    As you can see in the video, I have a few Kahr pistols. I agree, they are outstanding handguns. It's funny, I usually prefer the top of the line models but with Kahr I actually prefer their economy models. I like the no frills lines and the polymer frames over the all steel guns. They've all been 100% reliable with an assortment of ammo.

The CM9 is another winner in my book.

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    I haven't watched the video yet, on my phone atm. Do you prefer this over the ruger lc9?

*just reread your other thread and it appears you do. Sorry for the redundant question!

Last edited:

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    You convinced me.

Now ifI can find one at a reasonable price.

I've found a few CW9s at good prices and liked them. This one seems to go a bit better.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Thanks Fenway.

Yes, as you noticed I do prefer this pistol over the LC9. Unfortunately I was somewhat disappointed in the LC9 after being very excited to get my hands on one.

Now that I have 300 rounds through my CM9 using all of my defensive loads without issue, I'm carrying the pistol going forward. One of the things I like most is how shootable the little gun is and how amazingly accurate it is.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    You convinced me.

Now ifI can find one at a reasonable price.

I've found a few CW9s at good prices and liked them. This one seems to go a bit better.

They just started shipping them to dealers last week so it might be a bit before you see one. They will likely sell very quickly given the price so unless you get on a waiting list it might take a bit to land one. I asked my dealer to hold this one for me over a month ago, so I was first on his list.

Top Bottom