• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I like how he closes his eyes with each shot. :D

Sadly, that's probably about how many new gun owners would be in that situation, and would consequently blow through all 7 rounds without hitting the bad guy.

Good video with a great message.

I noticed that too! :D

This is a good reason to practice tactical reloading.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    This is also a good reason to practice encounters with multiple attackers and to train yourself on the limits of your gun. Now the video has the guy take a pistol from a safe very close to the living room and it's a quick access safe, so obviously the guy barely had enough time to grab the gun before the first man busted through the front door. The man with the gun really didn't have time to grab a reload. Personally, I would have trained my wife and even my kids and have them grab guns and hide or run.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I noticed that too! :D

This is a good reason to practice tactical reloading.

A lot of gunowners don't practice, sadly.
    And I always try to explain to people (that are for magazine limits) that the magazine limits affect the defense (homeowner, whatever), not the attacker.

The attacker sets the battle. If the magazine is limited, the attacker will bring more. The attacker will usually only have the magazine in the gun, and maybe one or two extras.

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Go to You Tube and type in MB Studio Productions. These folks are doing some good stuff for all of us. There's a video on how they made this video too. Answers some of the things being talked about here.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    All the whining about guns holding too much ammo, is based on the notion that only criminals use them. The "useful idiots" either believe that or don't think about it. For their leaders, it's spin

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    That was a good vid as well... demonstrated that you can be faster even with mag changes if it comes to that.

Interesting to see how little distance the guy got during the reloads. I would think that it would maybe be more realistic to have them do the reloads from slide lock. Not sure that the bad, or good, guy would be counting shots in a high stress scenario.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The first guy certainly absorbed a lot of bullets. The second guy didn't seem bothered much by being hit.

Top Bottom