• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Two days ago my dad told me that him and mom have booked flights for a trip to Vietnam. Yesterday he offered to pay for my flight if I wanted to go, so it looks like I am going to Vietnam in November.

He told me I didn't have to worry about Charlie, they just want our money now.:rockwoot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    very cool!

Any chance for side-trips to neighboring countries?

I'd love to visit that part of the world some day.

-J-

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yeah, I would jump at the chance as well.

My family doctor was a medic in Vietnam. He recently took a trip back to the areas he was in during the war. They documented it in the local paper and Ive talked to him about it a bit. Very interesting stuff thats for sure.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    We are going for 7 days so not sure what all dad has planned. Just found out my brother is going also. He said something about looking for a massage parlor while we are there.:D

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Two days ago my dad told me that him and mom have booked flights for a trip to Vietnam. Yesterday he offered to pay for my flight if I wanted to go, so it looks like I am going to Vietnam in November.

He told me I didn't have to worry about Charlie, they just want our money now.:rockwoot:

Jack Daniels will get you 10 times more than cash money. Everyone there takes bribes and the hottest currency is Jack.

jtb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Ha!! I got two all expenses paid vacations there once, back to back. Didn't even have to pay the airfare. Enjoy the trip, but if want to keep something don't take your eyes off it.

Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida
    Congratulations for contributing to the economy of a brutal communist government. I'm sure your donation will be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and if you run into any American M.I.A.'s while you're there, give them my regards.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Congratulations for contributing to the economy of a brutal communist government. I'm sure your donation will be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and if you run into any American M.I.A.'s while you're there, give them my regards.
    Thanks, I will be sure to do that.

I am going because 14 Vietnam Vets have planned a trip there and I was offered a free ride with them.

We will definitely keep our eyes open for POW's.

Now look at the labels on your clothes and your shoes and let me know if they were all made in the USA or in a communist country. :ingo:

Top Bottom