• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    It's so nice to see this with all of the negative on the topic that comes out of hollywood! Very happy to see!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The elites don't protect their children with armed guards, why should the average person?

He's getting crapped on by leftists all over social media. It's adorable.
    I seen that earlier :D "Your guns have killed our kids". My guns? I am grateful that I have never had to fire a weapon at another living person. I hope it stays that way.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He's getting crapped on by leftists all over social media. It's adorable.

I wonder what would be reported if some one with a public persona and a pro gun stance were to give an interview in which they made a statement "I agree with the President that his children deserve armed body guards at school but that your children (referring to the interviewer) do not. Yours and mine are unimportant." and just left it at that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How come they let Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Bruce Willis slide, but not Ted Nugent?
    Oh and they let Sean Penn slide too. Mr. Penn is a former and likely future gun owner.....

Maybe... if his girlfriend/wife/whatever loosens her grip on his testicles and stops making him melt them down into "art".

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Maybe... if his girlfriend/wife/whatever loosens her grip on his testicles and stops making him melt them down into "art".

I cannot imagine sex good enough to make me melt firearms. I don't care who it's with or for how long; when it's done, it's done. Now, an AR, that gun will last forever.

Top Bottom