• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    LAST BUMP before it goes to Davy Jones' Locker!!! $160, INDY. Do it; you know you want to.

Up for grabs is a Viridian Green Laser for a Ruger SR9 or SR40. The laser is OD green which matches the OD SR9s or looks good as an accessory to accent the black-framed models. It is in perfect working order and comes with a new battery. All of the original packaging: papers, box, CD, etc are included. It also has another release lever that can be put on if you want a "no snag" laser release button. I never had it on, but it's included anyway. Ruger emblem is also on the side of the laser.

Here is a link...
    Amazon.com: Viridian Green SR Laser Sights Built for Ruger SR9 OD Green (Not Compact): Sports & Outdoors

If you haven't used a green laser, you will be blown away by how much brighter and easier to see they are than a red laser, particularly in a bright, outside environment.

I honestly only put maybe 100 rounds down range with this laser. I really liked the laser, but I fell in love with the M&P pistol line not too long after I acquired this laser, and had to sell the SR9 to finance the new purchase. I intentionally held onto the laser hoping I would end up with another SR9, but it hasn't happened yet as I have been satisfied with my M&P... so time to clean house.

It also comes with a Blackhawk holster that fits the pistol with the laser attached. It's a nylon one, but it has a nice solid, polymer thumb break. It's plenty good enough for range/home carry; I'm just not a fan of OCing with a nylon holster. It's far superior to the Uncle Mike's cheapy nylon holsters as you can see in the pics below.

Everything is in like new condition; I take care of my things very well. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Asking $200...NOW $180 OBO... NOW $160 firm. Located in Indy (West side). Would rather keep it FTF, but would consider shipping on buyer's coin. I would also consider trades. I don't have anything in mind, particularly, but I definitely don't want to add cash on my side. I will consider fair trades or trades + buyer's cash. Cash is king though because I may use the proceeds toward a laser for the M&P9.

First 2 pics are from when it was new. Other pics were taken today. Also, something about the flash of the camera makes it look like a darker shade than it really is. It's a much better match to the OD frame than the pictures seems to show.
    IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

any chance u will sell just the holster??? i have a viridian already and need a holster for mine. That holster specifically made for th SR9 or any large frame pistiol. Thanks for your time.
    I definitely would, but I'd like to sell the laser first. If the buyer doesn't want the holster, I'll cut the price a bit for him and sell you the holster separately. If it hasn't sold in a couple weeks I may just sell the holster anyway. Thanks.

Last edited:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Bump... Taking offers. This would probably fit the SR40, but I can't guarantee it.

ETA: WILL fit SR9 and SR40

Last edited:

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    any chance u will sell just the holster??? i have a viridian already and need a holster for mine. That holster specifically made for th SR9 or any large frame pistiol. Thanks for your time.

Top Bottom