• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    I've seen mixed reviews on these bags, some great others not. These bags are perfect for what I usually take to the range and I would still have some room left over for misc. items. Does anyone have one or know someone who does that could fill me in on the quality?

Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Come on nobody has one of these or wants to say what a p.o.s they are and recommend a better bag?? I'm disappointed

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I can't - I've been following this thread because I'm looking to buy a case too..

I've been looking for something that will hold my rifle and my shotgun, though, which makes things a little harder to find..

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    When I was looking for a rifle bag I asked about Voodoo and someone told me they were junk based on their experience. I went with a Condor and it's been fine. I've had mine loaded up with rifles and pistols and it held up great.

Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    My only regret is that I went with a 36". My AK74 won't fit in it.

did you get the double rifle case or just the single? I've heard a lot of reviews that claim that Condor, Drago, and Voodoo are almost the same, but the voodoo is padded on 6 sides as opposed to just 2. Not sure if they've changed that on the Drago or Condor though

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    did you get the double rifle case or just the single? I've heard a lot of reviews that claim that Condor, Drago, and Voodoo are almost the same, but the voodoo is padded on 6 sides as opposed to just 2. Not sure if they've changed that on the Drago or Condor though

I have the 36" dual case. It is padded all around and has a padded divider.

Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    I can't - I've been following this thread because I'm looking to buy a case too..

I've been looking for something that will hold my rifle and my shotgun, though, which makes things a little harder to find..

I'm looking for something to hold my AR and AK and these bags look perfect. Most the reviews I've seen or read are people that love them but they just purchased them and haven't had a lot of use yet. I wondering how well they would hold up with the weight of 2 rifles, 2 pistols, mags and ammo...

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I have this one in black.
    Condor%20-%20152%20-%2042%20Inch%20Double%20Rifle%20Case%20Open.jpg

I have no idea if it is any better than Voodoo or Draco but I know it's held up well.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'm looking for something to hold my AR and AK and these bags look perfect. Most the reviews I've seen or read are people that love them but they just purchased them and haven't had a lot of use yet. I wondering how well they would hold up with the weight of 2 rifles, 2 pistols, mags and ammo...

Mine has held up well and I've loaded it heavy a lot. I do NOT use the mag pouches though. When the mag pouches are loaded it just makes it too wide for me. I carry my mags in an ammo box.

Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    I find myself running into the same problems with my firearms and my wife doesn't understand:dunno: I always need another one, not replacing the ones I have

Top Bottom