• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have Vortex Crossfire(2011) and love it.It gathers light very well. I like it better than my Leopold VX and at only 2/3s the price it was a great buy.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    wich crossfire are you looking for? im a vortex dealer and can get the same price as cheaper than dirt. i still have a hand full of the 2011 models. mise well support indiana business over cheaper than dirt

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    I'
    m looking for a Vortex 4-16x50 Crossfire with Illuminated Mil-Dot. Cheaper than dirt don't sell Vortex but swfa.com does at a Discontinued closeout price of $150.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'
    m looking for a Vortex 4-16x50 Crossfire with Illuminated Mil-Dot. Cheaper than dirt don't sell Vortex but swfa.com does at aDiscontinued closeout price of $150.

i just checked and i can not get that scope. i do have a discounted 30mm 6-24 crossfire for 170. it is not the 1 inch model you see advertised for 99.99

if you intertested let me know

andfc

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I had a chance to check out Vortex scopes at 42769vette's booth at the 1500, and they look fantastic. He knows a lot about Vortex scopes and optics in general - when I figure out exactly what I'm going to go for, I'll most likely be getting a Vortex from him.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I had a chance to check out Vortex scopes at 42769vette's booth at the 1500, and they look fantastic. He knows a lot about Vortex scopes and optics in general - when I figure out exactly what I'm going to go for, I'll most likely be getting a Vortex from him.

thanks i really enjoyed talking to everyone this weekend

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i do, i have first focal plane and second focal plane vortex pst's instock ready to ship. they are alot more expensive than the crossfire but they are also alot better.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Well unfortunately working in the Public Service field the psts are way out of my budget. im looking to spend around 250-300.

for a bang for your bucks scope the crossfire is a very good option. unforchantally i dont have anything that fits your bill as far as being 4-16 and illuminated. i really appriciate your interest in buying from me and hopfully we can do business in the future. just because i dont have it or cant get it doesn't mean i dont recomend buying it.

however swfa can be difficult to deal with if you have questions. feel free to buy from them and pm, emal, call me and if you have problems ill help out. im not one of those business's that believe if your not buying from me its a waste of time. i appriciate the opportunity to build a good relationship with every shooter and mabye some day it will work into a sale. if it doesn't then it really didn't cost me anything and i helped a fellow shooter so its a win win.

Top Bottom