• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    When Alan and everyone else here talks about how good the Crossfire II scopes are, and how well they track...they aren't blowing smoke.

I stretched the legs of my CZ 452 and Crossfire II 4-12x40AO out to 200 yards today with Remington Subsonic .22's. I have the scope zeroed at 50 yards. To get to 200 yards, I dialed up 28 MOA, or 112 clicks. Once I figured out the swirling wind, I was able to hit a 2"x7" steel flapper target 3/5 times.

What was really impressive though, is when I dialed back down 28 MOA to my 50 yard zero again. I stacked in 5 shots right at point of aim. No settling back in to zero, no "close enough." Right back to POA...from a sub $200 scope. Good stuff.

Just curious Alan...what is the max travel for these?

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I have a Crossfire II on my CZ 455 American. I've also added an extended DIP 20 MOA base. I know Alan has told me how much travel it has but I'm not sure I can recall. Either way, I love mine so much that I picked up another for my LVT.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm looking into one of these myself. Just finishing asking Alan if he thought the Crossfire ll or the Nikon p223 would suit my purposes better.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thanks for the write up. I have people all the time thinking I'm just being a salesman when I tell them how good the cf2 series is.

Your scope should have 50 moa of travel.

Top Bottom