Status
    Not open for further replies.

marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    Everyone needs to remember this is for an overall not who is the "nicest" looking or who put up the biggest INGO wall. My vote goes to Bradis. Always great customer service no matter what a person looks like or how a person is dressed. Always willing to explain and/or help with any questions you may have dumb or not. I will say BFG is by far the nicest looking but that doesn't mean much when no one wants to help a dirty construction worker like me. It took me forever to get help to buy the two guns they had that I wanted. Both of which I bought without even touching them once I finally got help (this was before the crazyness). I knew what I wanted and thanks to INGO I knew they had them. Also if we were only going off looks I thinks Bass Pro Shop would win. All that said Bradis may want to consider updating and or more lighting. My wife and daughter won't go with me anymore they just say it is sort of scary looking. Just an idea.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Bought my first gun for myself at ITP, and they were incredible. They didn't ignore me just because I was some young dude coming in the shop like many do (disclaimer: I've not been to any of the other finalists shops, not a dig at them).

ITP!!!

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I gotta give it to plainsfield. since I have started reloading, they have had 90% of the things I have needed in stock. only once have I gone there and they didnt have anything i wanted/needed.

wpmason

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    I guess I might be spoiled because I live within 20 minutes of both Bradis and PSS, but I can't help but feel like I'm missing something.

Bradis is a great shop, and they get a lot of my ammo and accessory business, but when it comes to guns, I have to admit that I've scored two better prices on the same guns at PSS, and gotten a few at Dick's on sale for cheaper than both of them. I've never had a bad experience at either Bradis or PSS, but it seems as though PSS gets more of my money, even if just on big $ purchases.

Why is there no love for PSS? What am I missing? Again, no complaints at all about Bradis, especially customer service, but I'm on a budget, so my bottom line is going to be price.

wpmason

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Maybe price isn't the bottom line for some people? :dunno:

Hey Shooter...

Yeah, obviously, that's probably the most likely reason, I just didn't know if people were having bad experiences or anything like that over there. I'd be liable to change my mind if there are things that I just don't know about, but I need to hear them first. Don't take it the wrong way though, you guys are great, and I consider myself lucky to be close enough to just drop by whenever I feel like it. Even during all this current madness you guys have got me to impulse by quite a bit... one of those H&K Conspiracy knives, a case of Estate shotshells, a tactical vest & scabbard, powder... Just keep stuff like that in stock and I'll keep buying. I was eyeing those 870 synthetic stock 12 gauges with the short barrels, but you sold all of them last I checked.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Love Bradis and ITP, but voted for ITP. I've always rooted for the underdog, and I've gotten some excellent deals there lately (and besides, they've got a gun in layaway for me :):).

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I guess I might be spoiled because I live within 20 minutes of both Bradis and PSS, but I can't help but feel like I'm missing something.

Bradis is a great shop, and they get a lot of my ammo and accessory business, but when it comes to guns, I have to admit that I've scored two better prices on the same guns at PSS, and gotten a few at Dick's on sale for cheaper than both of them. I've never had a bad experience at either Bradis or PSS, but it seems as though PSS gets more of my money, even if just on big $ purchases.

Why is there no love for PSS? What am I missing? Again, no complaints at all about Bradis, especially customer service, but I'm on a budget, so my bottom line is going to be price.

PSS has done me right on trades and gun purchases for many years, but they do lack the service aspect that Bradis has and it has become more apparent through some of the recent craziness. In the last round I voted PSS to get them to this round, as I knew many others would vote Bradis into this round. But this time, I have to vote for Bradis.

This is a difficult vote for me between these 2, but Bradis having armorers on staff, and their participation on INGO, and other aspects related to service and standing behind the products they sell makes a difference.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    BLYTHE'S VALPO -- they have given NWI INGO members free range time and special prices when they closed the store to the public and opened it up just for NWI INGO. Got to love a shop that gives us special VIP treatment.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Bradis in for another victory. What wrong with PSS? Its to close to Bradis.:D

My father took me to Bradis when I was young. I have been buying my guns from them ever since, because how they treat people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom