• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    Bradis: Great customer service, friendly, knowledgeable.

Blythe's, Valparaiso: great selection, Wifey bought her revolver there.

Plainfield Shooting Supply: Great selection of everything shooting. I drove 160 miles to purchase my first hand gun from Plainfield.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    1) 21st Century Firearms - Bluffton
    Answer the phone cordially, and typically answer the questions properly. If they don't have something, they will try to help you find it.

2) SniperCo - Ft. Wayne
    These guys are pretty good at customer service in store. I've had my kids with me, and the guys behind the counter help me find what I need and so I can get out. Also helped me find out my 2 y.o. has an affection for mosins. I have also seen these guys send customers where something was in stock, at a loss to them.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Falls city firearms- my go to gun shop for any gun purchase. He diesn't deal with suppliers other than his regular customers, and he somehow always had something in the case that makes me want to pull out the credit card.

Orion Arms- these guys have accessories for almost everything, and have the best ammo selection I know of. I have a lot of older/weird guns, and they keep me firing.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    my entries

1. PSS (Plainfield Shooting Supply)
    Amazing prices, Bob sings to my wife, I really enjoy shooting the poop with the staff there.

2. Bradis
    Not perfect but honest, hard working, accept if they make mistakes and that kind of honesty and integrity is what we need in this day and age. I respect them.

3. BGF (Beech Grove Firearms)
    SSNFA, I have met a few of the guys though never been to the store, they are super nice and helpful.

onemanout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Bare Arms in Noblesville
    The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They go above and beyond with customer service on a daily basis. They also have a gunsmith on site every other weekend.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Beech Grove Firearms - Good people, nice range, deals to be found there, willing to work with customers.

The Outdoorsman in Greenwood - Very, very nice people. Deals to be found on a lot of used firearms.

500 Guns - Nice guys. They have the stuff I like - old sporting stuff. A ton of old shotguns. Nice selection of double guns for me to drool over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom