• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Midwest Gun Exchange, Mishawaka - great selection and good prices, their service is pretty good as well

Bradis, Indy - good selection, good prices and great customer service, unbeatable prices on some quality ammo

Blythes Valparaiso - Decent Selection and great customer service

Trading_Fool

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I could not resist but put my two cents in. Number 1-Bradis They have the most extensive selection and some of the lowest prices in the area. The staff knows what they have and can direct you to the most knowledgable if you have a question. To give an example of this, I recently purchased a 22/45 and stripped it. Being an idiot I could not return it to a functional condition. They(shooter) told me who to give it to and they put it back together for me. And on another occasion, I asked what 44 lead ball I needed for a 44 ruger old army. The gentleman asked me what year/model and said to bring it in and measure diameter for exact fit. For their service alone I rate them number 1.
    Number 2-Honey Creek. I have purchased twice from them, and on my second purchase they impressed me. I pestered them and took up about a half hour looking at a gun that interested me. I left and came back to purchase. Upon the dreaded call, I was delayed:xmad:. They held the gun for me for a week and when I was accepted and returned, they gave me a free mag, for my trouble. That is service.
    Number 3-Trading Post. Of the three, trading post is the one I frequent most often(proximity). I have not purchased from them yet, but I will in the future. They have reasonable prices and a staff that is second to none. How you treat people is the key to a buisness model and they have it down.
    These are my three favorite shops and I shop alot. Customer service is my main concern and will spend a few extra bucks to recieve it.

Krogo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Bite the Bullet - Seymour, Indiana

Quite simply, the best LGS I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. The Folks are always happy to see you and always act like they put their pants on the same way I do!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    1. Down By The Tracks. Well...

2. AGS Armament. They bring a great product selection to the market. Awesome to deal with as a wholesaler.

3. 21st Century Firearms. Great guys, easy to deal with.

homer12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    1. Beechgrove Firearms. Had 2 great experiences there, one at the range - whole staff was friendly and helpful, great range officers, clean and well lit. Other was in the shop - educational and courteous to me, my wife, my mom and dad. Good prices and good selection in firearms.

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    I have to go in this order.

Bradis; Jeremy sold me my S&W1911. Love the gun! Love the service, no matter how busy they are they make you feel welcome. He also picked up my wallet and held on to it for me when I accidentally left it on the counter. :D

Elmores in Greenwood; He is my best friends next door neighbor, every time I go in there every single guy is helpful. They have Greenwood PD working there, State Police that work there, and Johnson County Sheriff in the mix of employees, that always helps when you have a question regarding the law. They all are a bit gruff but once they start recognizing your face they warm up to ya, Dinger (Mike) is awesome! He can duracoat for about half the cost of the other guys.

In a CLOSE 3rd place, The Outdoorsman in greenwood; I bought my first rifle there (SKS). The guys there have a lot of knowledge when it comes to fireams. They are able to answer almost any question I have and if they cant they find out and call me with an answer. They have awesome staff and selection of rifles, handguns, and shotguns. Prices arent terrible but they are a tad high.

And finally trailing close behind 3rd Indy Trading Post; Brian is an awesome guy. he is a truely hard working man that holds his own at everything. I have massive respect for him, he always trying to help every customer in everyway he can.(Too bad i cant have 4 votes)

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Beech Grove Firearms -
    Great well stocked store with a very friendly and knowledgable staff - Terrific indoor range!

Bradis -
    Same as above without the terrific indoor range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom