• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Even with the 75 mile drive to get there, Bradis will remain my favorite "local" gun shop. Nobody else goes out of their way to help a customer like shooter521 and the Bradis crew.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Beech Grove Firearms is great. Went to 3 LGSs today looking for a set of AR flip up sights for a newbie. First store didn't have them, second store had them on the wall but couldn't get anyone to wait on us for the 20 min. we spent at the counter. Wound up at BGF to show my brother the range there and asked one of the guys behind the counter about the sights. He looked through everything he knew about there and even unpackaged a pair to try to match the rifle color but couldn't find the right pair. As we were leaving the attractive young lady at the entrance asked if we found everything and I said no we were looking for black AR fold down sights. She said I know we have those and I know where they are. She went in the back a pulled out a box that hadn't been unpacked and located the sights for us. This might seem like a small thing to lots of shoppers but it was just super customer service, even though it was a relatively small item. Just wanted to give BGF and the sales person a public THANK YOU. :rockwoot:

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    I have bought many firearms at Bradis. I have bought some at PSS, ZX Guns, and Elmores as well. I think Bradis wins because they get the majority of the INDY traffic and they are open on Sundays! (Most important)

As far as I am concerned, it breaks down as follow for me:

Best prices: PSS and ZX Guns
    Best service: Beech Grove Firearms (Those are just the nicest people)
    The shop I will probably continue to buy firearms from:
    Premier Arms in Brownsburg

Why aren't they on the list? Maybe because they aren't INGO Advertisers? Maybe because they don't have employees that are Mods on this site. :dunno: There should be more shops in the list.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Why aren't they on the list? Maybe because they aren't INGO Advertisers? Maybe because they don't have employees that are Mods on this site. :dunno: There should be more shops in the list.

Were you not around for the initial round of voting, or did you just not bother to read the rules? :dunno: The shops that made it to Round 2 were the ones mentioned the most BY INGO MEMBERS in Round 1.

Being a Site Advertiser is not, and never has been, a requirement for a shop to be entered in this contest; it is strictly a matter of popularity. And FTR, *none* of the shops on the list have employees who are INGO Moderators.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Why? We have thousands of members in the Northern part of the state. Why couldn't Midwest, Blythes or ZX win? Any shop can win.

One mass email from Midwest to all their customers letting them know about this and the rankings could change in a minute.

What's the point of this? Bradis will always win. Kinda one sided and pointless

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    4 out of the 10 shops do not advertise on INGO

There are no INGO mods who work in gun shops

Maybe because they aren't INGO Advertisers? Maybe because they don't have employees that are Mods on this site. :dunno: There should be more shops in the list.

Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    I have bought from both PSS and Bradis. Both are excellent in service and prices. I have found that PSS has been better a little better on price.

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Were you not around for the initial round of voting, or did you just not bother to read the rules? :dunno: The shops that made it to Round 2 were the ones mentioned the most BY INGO MEMBERS in Round 1.

Being a Site Advertiser is not, and never has been, a requirement for a shop to be entered in this contest; it is strictly a matter of popularity. And FTR, *none* of the shops on the list have employees who are INGO Moderators.

Actually, I saw the Round 1 thread was closed and I assumed we were voting for the new year (Round 2). I didn't delve into the closed thread. I misunderstood, my mistake. I stand corrected.

snakeeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    Traders Point
    I've bought more guns at Bradis than any of the others, largely because they're close and have good pricing, so I voted for them; however, I've bought at Midwest Gun Exchange as well, and they have awesome pricing, but I simply just don't get up there much.

mjacobdoss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    I voted for Bradis because they ar by far the most reasonable prices, and always helpful with my needs....

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    They are not local to me by any means but I voted for ZX. They always give me the best deals and actually remember me at the 1500 and treat me like a good customer. I probably go to Bradis at least once a week if not more and they barely even acknowlege you in there. Still not too happy the joker unpacking guns the other day blew us off and I lost out on the Glock 30S I came to buy. And to the old guy with the Browning HP SFS and the joker I overheard bad mouthing a customer, you can dry fire most guns just fine.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Hmmmm....

Judging by those poll results, I'm going to have to stop at Bradis next time I'm down that way.
    Been hearing about them for a long time, but I keep forgetting to stop by when I'm in the area. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom