• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I understand the point of the article. I would just add, in fine print, that not voting doesn't make one patriotic either, but may be a strong indicator that one is apathetic.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    His position is a bit cynical, but I agree that voting does not make one patriotic or apathetic. In fact, electing not to vote is, in a way, a vote.

pwnisher17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    No it dosnt, patriotism is giving blood sweat time and money for your country, caring about the future of you country even to the extant that people irritate you when they are voting for their own personal gain.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    No it dosnt, patriotism is giving blood sweat time and money for your country, caring about the future of you country even to the extant that people irritate you when they are voting for their own personal gain.
    So, rich people must be uber patriots, because of the amount of money they pay in taxes?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012

how about running for office for your own personal gain. how do we give oil companies billions a year for them to lobby and invest in Republican interest. politics is nothing more then a c-note circle jerk.

Top Bottom