• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Another reason...

...that comes to mind, after watching the Sunday morning politicos. They all asked what kind of social repercussions might happen if Hilary could actually win the Democratic nomination, by whatever means.

Another reason that motivates me to vote for Hilary is;
    What kind of social repercussions might happen if Obama loses in a close presidential race?

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    According to an AP poll, Clinton is more likely to beat McCain than Obama is.

Latest News | Top Stories | News Articles

From the article: " Hillary Rodham Clinton now leads John McCain by 9 points in a head-to-head presidential matchup, according to an Associated Press-Ipsos poll that bolsters her argument that she is more electable than Democratic rival Barack Obama.

Obama and Republican McCain are running about even."

I thought it was interesting and thought I would throw that out here, before the Project Chaos backfires and we end up getting someone nominated who is more likely to win. On the other hand, it is just a poll.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    On the other hand, it is just a poll.

Said it all right there. Polls change with the nightly news.

I heard a speculator today say that if Hilary wins the nomination, a large % of black voters will be disenfranchised and refuse to vote in November, virtually guaranteeing a McCain win.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I thought it was interesting and thought I would throw that out here, before the Project Chaos backfires and we end up getting someone nominated who is more likely to win. On the other hand, it is just a poll.

mcAmnesty doesn't stand a chance of winning in November against either one of those turds. Too many pissed off and disenfranchised republicans.

The last 2 elections were a squeeze. mcAmnesty has written off true conservatives and if even 1.5% of them stay home or vote third party he'll lose.

hitlery is the best hope out of the three. IMO she'd be a lame duck from day one. yomama and mcAmnesty are "across the isles" kind of guys they'll get all their stupid legislation passed.

Besides as hush bimbo says: "do we really want a republican at the helm when the economy goes completely south in 2009?"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    mcAmnesty doesn't stand a chance of winning in November against either one of those turds. Too many pissed off and disenfranchised republicans.

The last 2 elections were a squeeze. mcAmnesty has written off true conservatives and if even 1.5% of them stay home or vote third party he'll lose.

hitlery is the best hope out of the three. IMO she'd be a lame duck from day one. yomama and mcAmnesty are "across the isles" kind of guys they'll get all their stupid legislation passed.

Besides as hush bimbo says: "do we really want a republican at the helm when the economy goes completely south in 2009?"

But how do you really feal about this? C'mon Promdate, quit holdin back:)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom