• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    See the title.

My God, this is painful to watch. Biden is moping the floor with her. I was really hoping she would do better.

This election is over, and Obama is going to win it.

Better start buying assault rifles and ammo, they're going to become scarce again and quite valuable.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think she is holding her own. She is NOT wiping the floor with him, but I think she is doing OK.

Yes, there have been some weak spots in Palin's replies, and Biden is really doing a name-dropping middle class pandering job, but I wonder if Palin is reaching the average person better and if Biden's replies are coming off as fake?

I will say that Biden is more forceful. More presidential.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'd like to see a third party (or two) candidate to call those two idiots out on their support for the bailouts... for starters.

I think they are both doing crappy. Dumb and dumber.

Palin: "Your plan is a white flag of surrender" What a pathetic critique.

Biden: "mccain voted against funding the troops"

What a couple of maroons! It's a race to the bottom. :twocents:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Did you notice Sarah's power move? During the handshake she said "May I call you Joe?" She did not bow down and humble herself to Biden by calling him Senator Biden. Her move was very Sun Tsu.

Joe is a predator. He is very good at it too.

I did not like Sarah's answer on who was at fault with the mortgage crisis because she did not include the people who took out the loans as being, at least partially, to blame. Then again, if she did, it would have cost votes so I understand why she did it the way she did.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Palin is doing just fine, Biden is coming across as a typical smug ******* and Obama's lackey. Pronunciation and speech differ in many parts of the US. Kennedy could only say Cubr and he was elected President.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Obama is part of the banking crisis. The reason for the banking crisis is over government regulation, the dems in Congress mandated that minorities receive loans without income verification (Bush is also at fault for this, but for a different reason, he though more home buyers would boost the economy). So this lead to housing loans being handed out like candy at parade (everyone gets one whether they can afford it or not).

This is the really bad part, Obama in the 90's was a lawyer in Illinois, he was a lawyer on the case that made a lawsuit against a bank for not making loans to without income verifications (it was a race charge, because this person did not have the money, it was racist that the bank would not make the loan). The bank settled out of court, Obama was for WAS part of the problem that directly led to this financial crisis!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I should have watched. I can read lips verry well. Just dont hear too great. And Palin has some pretty lips...lol Thats why McCain chose her. Its his last chance to be ontop of a woman that hot...lol

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Oh, no. She just linked herself to Cheney and unitary executive. Oh, no. Libertarians just heard that loud & clear. Oh, no.

That was a bad, bad move.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i only saw the last part, but what i saw the Governor did fine. biden is slick, i'll give him that, but his answers, that i heard, were negative and accusatory, her's more positive.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    I don't call it redistibution of wealth, I call it fairness

What is fair about me getting good grades and working my way through college only to support those who were slackers all those years? They got the HS education for FREE and they wasted it. They're going to waste everything else they are handed too. The only stuff you value is the stuff you worked for.

Top Bottom