• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    You're going to have your work cut out for you in the second BHO administration.

Maybe but this has yet to be proven. I will have a lot more work to fight for the rest of what I believe in if he doesn't win.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Maybe but this has yet to be proven. I will have a lot more work to fight for the rest of what I believe in if he doesn't win.

From the sounds of it, I hope you have to work your arse off....

:D

All in fun - but I _really_ don't want the Hubris Brothers back for another 4 years in office.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    644756_10151057874270773_970335533_n.jpg

Interested in hearing what you guys have to say about the content of the "debate". I think most of us agree on the behavior seen.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Clearly Biden was supposed to make up for Obummer's sad performance and even worse record. He came off as an ass and desperate. Moderator let him interrupt at will-what an idiot.:(

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I'm going to keep posting this every time one of you hauls out this tired nonsense: snopes.com: Free 'ObamaPhones' for Welfare Recipients

Not that it matters. The Right loves their disinformation. I was laughing right along with Biden at Ryan's constant stream of lies, but maybe I should be crying. People seem to eat up whatever falsehoods R/R spit out without even a modicum of research to check their "facts."

Pop quiz:

AWBs signed by Romney: ?
    AWBs signed by Obama: ?

Thank you for your courage to correct this inaccuracy as well... since we are quoting snoopes.

Claim: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Sarah Palin said: "I can see Russia from my house."
    snopes.com: I Can See Alaska from My House

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    How can a gun owner, support a Political group, that, as a whole, is overwhelmingly anti-Gun while saying that you will "always fight to defend gun ownership"? :dunno:

Doesn't add up..

I will not allow the GOP to turn the United States into China or Mexico even if they are more pro-gun. Right now there are more pressing issues regarding the future of our country and I happen to disagree more with the rest of the GOP agenda than I do with the rest of the Obama agenda.

Now if gun ownership is at stake, I am still a loud pro-gun voice. If the 2nd Amendment is the only reason to vote republican it is short-sighted. Gun owners should stop putting all their eggs in the Republican basket.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I will not allow the GOP to turn the United States into China or Mexico even if they are more pro-gun. Right now there are more pressing issues regarding the future of our country and I happen to disagree more with the rest of the GOP agenda than I do with the rest of the Obama agenda.

Now if gun ownership is at stake, I am still a loud pro-gun voice. If the 2nd Amendment is the only reason to vote republican it is short-sighted. Gun owners should stop putting all their eggs in the Republican basket.

Better that the Democrats change the US into France or the UK.

China would almost be a better alternative than the EU. They actually have a form of capitalism there, and their MSM is no more biased than ours.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    While I'll admit, Biden didn't come across as his normal "ignorant" self, I just don't get him winning or even a draw. He came across as a cross between a petulant child x troll.

ABC vs FOX summary was vastly different, shocking I know!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    While I'll admit, Biden didn't come across as his normal "ignorant" self, I just don't get him winning or even a draw. He came across as a cross between a petulant child x troll.

ABC vs FOX summary was vastly different, shocking I know!

The MSM was desperate for good news, even if they had to do violence to facts to find it.

What a freaking waste of time, watching Biden cackling and smirking and sneering, interrupting at every point.

Top Bottom