• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nickbau5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    Brownsburg
    I would assume the receivers are new built, so there's no risk in buying the kit now and maybe waiting on the receiver until having all that's needed, like something for the trigger guard rivet? Since the receivers are likely not at as much risk of drying up than the kits?

SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    Thanks for the info! I will have to sink my teeth into it as soon as I finish my current project, the OTs-12

Very fun little piece, really happy I decided to do one.

I would assume the receivers are new built, so there's no risk in buying the kit now and maybe waiting on the receiver until having all that's needed, like something for the trigger guard rivet? Since the receivers are likely not at as much risk of drying up than the kits?

From what is looks like yes they are new. As far as the kits drying up? I'm not 100% sure..

I watched it for a some time on gunbroker (about 2 years), Sometimes they'd all disappear then a couple months later more kits and receivers would showed up again. I would assume that they're not going to anytime soon. One thing I have noticed is the prices has gone up through the years. But what kit hasn't lol.

Top Bottom