• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    Santa brought me a pair of Elite Tactical grips made by VZ.
    Elite Tactical Carry

I love the grips when Im shooting and they look super cool on my Colt Defender but when I carry ISWB in my Milt Sparks VMII the checkering rubs my skin to point where it is very uncomfortable. If I wear a button up with an undershirt I can put the undershirt between my skin and the grips but thats the only solution Ive found. Stinks cause I really like the grips but I dont always wear 2 shirts. Might have to switch to open carry.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I have been eyeing the VZ grips for a while. The grips (not VZ) on my Kimber act like cheese graters so I understand what you are talking about.

Does anyone have experience with different VZ models and can point us in the direction of a style that doesn't shred my fat handles?

mwg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    east side indy
    I have a crossbreed super tuck and the inside of the holster comes between you and the handle of your gun.You might look into one.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I have a crossbreed super tuck and the inside of the holster comes between you and the handle of your gun.You might look into one.

Carry mine in a Supertuck, combat cut removes that part you are talking about.

OP, I apologize for the thread jack.

Top Bottom