• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    They tried this stuff with Reagan too, the bullet sobered him up and got him to play ball with them.

It's interesting that you said this. For a long time I have had my suspicions of the deep state involvement with this. It goes along with my thoughts on the JFK assassination. Not sure about the attempts on Ford other than his connection with the Warren Commission, maybe someone's were getting nervous.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's interesting that you said this. For a long time I have had my suspicions of the deep state involvement with this. It goes along with my thoughts on the JFK assassination. Not sure about the attempts on Ford other than his connection with the Warren Commission, maybe someone's were getting nervous.

You think Hinkley was a "Manchurian candidate?"
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    Entrenched government elites are in their death throws. Throwing every single trick they have up their sleeve to see if anything can save them from losing their power.

Because if they lose their power, they're all going to end up in prison for life. Trump has stacked almost all of the courts and continued to dramatically restructure many institutions that are a serious threat to them. If he gets to stay in office, it isn't a matter of if they'll be in prison, it's a matter of if they aren't Trump is going to end up getting suicided.

They tried this stuff with Reagan too, the bullet sobered him up and got him to play ball with them.

I don't personally believe in the UFO and alien thing. Sure, they're out there, math makes it pretty apparent it's a near 0% chance we're alone.
    The issue is the thousands of years it'd take for them to travel far enough for us to ever meet them. Just isn't happening.
    It's technically more plausible that we're in a simulation and they're just administrators.

They've peddled the UFO thing for decades, it's another trick up the sleeve to pull when everything else has failed. I'm not all that sure it'd be as effective as they think it would be though, I doubt most people would even care lol.

I agree, the UFO stuff seems like a shiny object to me. “Hey people, look over here!”

I highly recommend the Propaganda Report podcast. The host is great at getting behind the headlines to break down the strategy of how these stories are constructed and presented to us to maintain control, increase centralized power, and broaden surveillance. They are good at keeping us fighting each other in the mud, not seeing the full picture.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    And probably a million more rodents throughout the country. Plague was only deadly back when immune systems were shot from malnutrition, antibiotics weren't a thing, and they thought diseases were caused by ridiculous things like ghosts in your blood.

Can confirm. Yersinia pestis (cause of bubonic plague) is treatable these days. Still not great, but good survival odds.

Also true that it is endemic in rodent populations. Cases of transmission to humans aren’t common, but there are a few that happen from time to time. Nothing the corporate media cant use as a shiny object to occupy our attention when they need to, like “flesh eating bacteria” or amoebas eating people’s brains.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    For me one of the biggest shoes is certain governments (state and local) condoning the insurrection and allowing it to continue unchecked. At the same time the police who were sworn in by those same officials have been blocked from doing what they were hired to do, with the wonderful news media at the ready to pounce on any police person who attempts to enforce the law.

As for the bubonic plague, I read the other day that there was an animal to human transmission last week but as mechmc17 said, it is treatable and the person who had to play with the squirrels is doing fine.

cjanas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2020
    Carmel
    The News outlets these days remind me of Storm Chasers waiting for the next big one to get there blood rushing again Like a junkie !

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You know, the nukes going to Pakistan really made me go HUH?!

Back during the 1980's there was personnel with a security contractor that got contaminated carrying plutonium to Pakistan.
    Now we're buds with India and Pakistan is is bad guys.
    So round and round she goes...

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    Potential shoes to drop:

- Trump election victory, left riots
    - Major problems with mail-in ballots create chaos, nobody knows who the victor is for over a month, neither side will accept a loss (seems fairly likely IMO)
    - Escalation with China: many ways for this to go badly, they make the majority of our pharmaceuticals for one (and the fentanyl killing everyone)
    - Chauvin found not guilty d/t elevated charges -> mass riots
    - Covid vaccine requires chip to be implanted
    - Major recession once money printing stops working, only employers left are government sector and multinational corporations
    - Dollar collapse as a result of massive inflation, which the Fed is working on currently; one way the totalitarians could benefit is by replacing the dollar with E-dollars, and invalidate cash USD to allow all transactions to be tracked

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    You think Hinkley was a "Manchurian candidate?"
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Not sure "Manchurian Candidate fits by definition but I get what you mean. I'll include the shooters in the mass shootings that have taken place and wouldn't be surprised at all if there were a connection to the events taking place across the country.

Top Bottom