• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Brass cased American ammo is the only way to go if you have a quality firearm. AK or any other junk foreign guns Tulla is totally fine.

cbowman75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2011
    Marion
    Pfffft, guns don't blow up. I read this gun xspurt forum INGO and from it I know that ARs never gun blow up.:D

Here ya go SPORTS fans:

The Firearm Blog » Rock River Arms KABOOM

Just keep your hands off The Exploder with any ammo that is brass cased and you'll be fine, jeep. Use the orginal forward assist and not The Exploder.

Count it with me: "Slap, slap, slap, KABOOM!"

NSFW Warning!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh1lyMyejpI[/ame][/QUOTE

Man that looked like that sucked the big 1!!!!

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Not sure what this thread is even about anymore.
    When I buy ammo at walmart its only Winchester. whitebox 9 and 40 and SuperX 22LR

the walmarts ive been in recently have been limiting how many boxes of 7.62 5.56 and 22LR you can buy per day, limit is 6. Not sure if this is because of stock or some hidden agenda

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    While I respect the theory of no cheap ammo in an expensive gun, I like to think that a lot of my firearms could end up being a battle gun for if the shtf. Maybe never but who knows. Thats part of what we prepare for. Why in the world would you want firearms that are so sensitive to ammo. If the crap ever rolls, I want a rifle that will shoot anything, anytime. A lot of what could be available will be what you can pickup. You just might not be near your cache of nice brass rounds. If that is an AR that will function well then so be it. Likewise a clunky old sks that will digest any and every thing...........Just my $.02

Top Bottom