• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    Up till yesterday, Mar. 1, 2014, I had only heard of people saying WalMart saves ammo for friends. Well, I seen it for myself, no more rumor. I will never buy anything in WalMart gun department again. The damn clerk hid ammo on the floor and was trying to hide it for his buddy when I came upon them. I also notified the corporate offices. That has to be a form of fraud when they are hiding it, but tell you they don't have any when you ask. That is wrong no matter how you look at it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fraud?

I think your issue is with the clerk, as I assume that's probably against Wal-Mart's policy. Informing management, at that particular store, may remedy the issue, and they might even give you a perk, and allow you dibs on one of the future shipments.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Up till yesterday, Mar. 1, 2014, I had only heard of people saying WalMart saves ammo for friends. Well, I seen it for myself, no more rumor. I will never buy anything in WalMart gun department again. The damn clerk hid ammo on the floor and was trying to hide it for his buddy when I came upon them. I also notified the corporate offices. That has to be a form of fraud when they are hiding it, but tell you they don't have any when you ask. That is wrong no matter how you look at it.
    Could have been an Online, Pick Up At Store Order. I've never done this with Wally World, though I know it's an option. I have however, completed transactions like this with other retailers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Could have been an Online, Pick Up At Store Order. I've never done this with Wally World, though I know it's an option. I have however, completed transactions like this with other retailers.

I didn't know that was available with ammo. According to their app, all the ammo I checked said it was unavailable online. In guess that doesn't mean it's not available for store pickup but every-single-one I checked said it was out of stock. :rolleyes:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I didn't know that was available with ammo. According to their app, all the ammo I checked said it was unavailable online. In guess that doesn't mean it's not available for store pickup but every-single-one I checked said it was out of stock. :rolleyes:

Could very well be the case. I admit, I don't keep track of anyone's ammo policies really. My wife and I stocked up on .22LR long before the crunch hit and I haven't had the need to subject myself to it idiocy that has ensued.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I haven't done any ship to store pickup's for Walmart but I'd assume the items would be set aside somewhere like layaway or customer service....not on the sales floor. So if the ammo in question was anywhere on the sales floor, it should be fair game, first come first serve. Oh and I know the clerks will hold ammo for customers they know or see often.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Avon Wal Mart keeps ammo hidden under counter now.....you can't even see it unless they happen to be getting ammo out for someone else. Don't understand that......how can you buy it if you can't see it.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I see nothing wrong with what the clerk was doing for his buddy. Give the guy ur # and a 10 spot UR THE "New Buddy"

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

There are so many threads like this. Has anybody with these issues bothered to complain to corporate?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Avon Wal Mart keeps ammo hidden under counter now.....you can't even see it unless they happen to be getting ammo out for someone else. Don't understand that......how can you buy it if you can't see it.

Actually all you had to do was ask, and it was because their ammo case was broken (for about a year --- I have no idea how that can be in a place that is supposed to be as "efficient" as Walmart). It is fixed now and it appears they have placed ammo back in the case now. I actually kind of liked it in someways when you had to ask, as it seemed like the would actually have some in stock. It is easier now but that has its drawbacks.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Actually all you had to do was ask, and it was because their ammo case was broken (for about a year --- I have no idea how that can be in a place that is supposed to be as "efficient" as Walmart). It is fixed now and it appears they have placed ammo back in the case now. I actually kind of liked it in someways when you had to ask, as it seemed like the would actually have some in stock. It is easier now but that has its drawbacks.

I see. I didn't need to ask because he was stocking the cabinet when I was in the place.....that's how I knew it was under the counter. Just thought it was odd place to put ammo. Now I know.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

what happened? what did you tell, or write to the corporate offices? and which walmart?

Top Bottom