• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    My friend told me to check out wal-mart online to purchase firearms but I am having no luck...can someone tell me the location of a wal-mart in indiana that sales firearms...does anyone know how to get firearms prices? Has anyone purchased a firearm from wal-mart?

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    The nearest one around me, by Maysville road, used to sell them. I am waiting for them to come back on line with the rifles soon. At least I hope they do.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    The lady in the Noblesville Wal-Mart told me today that the Greenwood Wal-Mart, the Fishers Wal-Mart and the Carmel Wal-Mart sell guns. I don't have any first hand knowledge.

She said that the Noblesville Wal-Mart will start selling guns after they get their remodel done next year.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I didn't notice any guns (rifles or otherwise) in the Fishers (96th street) Walmart when I picked up some .22LR from the case yesterday, but I was not looking around much, just in and out, so I could've missed them...be nice if they were back though.

StarbaseSSD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Clarksville IN
    Clarksville has a WW with long guns and shotguns, a little black powder. There's a Bass Pro Shop with a good selection about a mile from the WW, and Orion Arms (the civilian side of Keisler's) is about 2 miles from WW, also with a good selection. There's a thread that has a Google Maps link of most of the gun shops in IN... Indiana Gun Stores - Google Maps

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    Walmart in Jasper as of yesterday had their display cases full... 26 to be exact. They were all 22 or shot guns. to my knowledge, they have never sold pistols.

The 22's I have seen range anywhere from $10 to $15 cheaper than the local guys. IMO if I am going to buy a riffle, I will just go to the local dealer. Walmart doesn't know anything about the riffles and it takes forever to get a manager back there to call in the back ground check..... Plus the local walmart is 19miles from me...

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Walmart in Jasper as of yesterday had their display cases full... 26 to be exact. They were all 22 or shot guns. to my knowledge, they have never sold pistols.

The 22's I have seen range anywhere from $10 to $15 cheaper than the local guys. IMO if I am going to buy a riffle, I will just go to the local dealer. Walmart doesn't know anything about the riffles and it takes forever to get a manager back there to call in the back ground check..... Plus the local walmart is 19miles from me...
    And they will walk you all the way to the exit before they hand you your rifle all the while your packing heat and they do not know it. MORONS

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    The lady in the Noblesville Wal-Mart told me today that the Greenwood Wal-Mart, the Fishers Wal-Mart and the Carmel Wal-Mart sell guns. I don't have any first hand knowledge.

She said that the Noblesville Wal-Mart will start selling guns after they get their remodel done next year.

None of these three stores carry guns....only ammo.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Not to thread jack, but what's wrong with buying from the local guys?
    Yep, here come all the WalMart haters. Too many threads about hating on WalMart already.:rolleyes:

My friend told me to check out wal-mart online to purchase firearms but I am having no luck...can someone tell me the location of a wal-mart in indiana that sales firearms...does anyone know how to get firearms prices? Has anyone purchased a firearm from wal-mart?
    I'm not sure which locations do, but believe once you get away from Marion County they have them in the smaller towns/cities.

I'm not sure how to get pricing, but believe someone mentioned it already.

Not purchased one from WM. So can't help you there.

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Greenfield Walmart has rifles again. Looked at a Ruger Mini 14 there over the weekend. Decided to wait though. They had some other rifles and shotguns as well.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    The Decatur, IN Wal-Mart just started carrying guns again in July. It's been probably 10 years or so since they had guns. They were all long guns.

Top Bottom